3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
This game is for 18+ so make the story for 18+. Be a little more serious please.
Beware of the whiner crowd dev and don't change your game off the comments and whims of a handful of critics. Besides, criticism w/o any suggestions on making it better are just empty words in a vacuum. Comments like "Be a little more serious" are devoid of seriousness themselves? And why change? This game is unique and terrific! Could the story be better? Perhaps, but the appeal of games like this is that it doesn't take itself TOO seriously. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LOOSE AND FUN and you have made The Bouncing Agency just that! There are no rules that say a game has to be all things to all people. In fact, "serious" realism is often overrated in adult games where fantasy and sci-fi and a complete LACK OF SERIOUSNESS are always welcome. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: dogborn and adn700

dogborn

Mar 6, 2021
Beware of the whiner crowd dev and don't change your game off the comments and whims of a handful of critics. Besides, criticism w/o any suggestions on making it better are just empty words in a vacuum. Comments like "Be a little more serious" are devoid of seriousness themselves? And why change? This game is unique and terrific! Could the story be better? Perhaps, but the appeal of games like this is that it doesn't take itself TOO seriously. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LOOSE AND FUN and you have made The Bouncing Agency just that! There are no rules that say a game has to be all things to all people. In fact, "serious" realism is often overrated in adult games where fantasy and sci-fi and a complete LACK OF SERIOUSNESS are always welcome. Keep up the great work!
This. I paid for the last version and I barely give a shit about the story. I'd rather he fixed the grammar/spelling errors, and most of all the weird phrases like "feel my warm cock"(wtf, is that a thing?). Dev should focus on animations, scenes and so on, which is what's actually pretty unique and exceptional about the game.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
This. I paid for the last version and I barely give a shit about the story. I'd rather he fixed the grammar/spelling errors, and most of all the weird phrases like "feel my warm cock"(wtf, is that a thing?). Dev should focus on animations, scenes and so on, which is what's actually pretty unique and exceptional about the game.
thank you for your support and please don't hesitate to write any major mistakes I make in grammar or spelling.

Impactedlion1

Feb 1, 2024
thank you for your support and please don't hesitate to write any major mistakes I make in grammar or spelling.
Hello adn I’m gonna throw this curveball request and hope for the best, is it possible to add, let’s say “forced love” interactions if you know what I mean ? Possibly also sleeping stuff ?

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Hello adn I’m gonna throw this curveball request and hope for the best, is it possible to add, let’s say “forced love” interactions if you know what I mean ? Possibly also sleeping stuff ?
Not really in bouncing, but you have that in Dungeon Slaves ;)

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes