turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Any idea what order I need to do things? that way I don't have to restart repeatedly?
Missing is the CoreTech Building
CoreTechBuilding.png

You should get an invite from Hanna von Rauss to meet her there, but I don´t remember exactly when.

Btw there is a Walkthrough Mod, that helps.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Missing is the CoreTech Building

You should get an invite from Hanna von Rauss to meet her there, but I don´t remember exactly when.

Btw there is a Walkthrough Mod, that helps.
The invite is from the vamp running the nightclub, not directly from Hanna.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any update sightings on this one? I have a whole list of quests to complete that must be part of the future state of the game and I am eager to get to them. :D
last dev blog is from may 2 saying he hadn't had access to his pc and other things.

my guess is that he's back in working. maybe next month.

Reactions: Mike Hunt TG

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
How do you get the Alys blowjob scene of a previous update? I'm replaying the game and now I can't pass the affinity check (i had 5/7 before the scene and 5/10 at the scene) do someone know why? I choose every good choice for her.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
How do you get the Alys blowjob scene of a previous update? I'm replaying the game and now I can't pass the affinity check (i had 5/7 before the scene and 5/10 at the scene) do someone know why? I choose every good choice for her.
Did you rat her out to Judge while investigating a murder? That might be the case.

Reactions: bigmen
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes