Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I actually thought that was Mary on the left with Clara :HideThePain: :KEK:
Could be? The glasses are more rectangular than the shop clerk does have but wouldn't Mary be more voluptuous (more meat on her, more cushion, larger breasts). But again, that goes to my point that this shit is so far off-model that it's simply smut that really has no context to the content of the actual game. If that's what Uberpie wants, that's his prerogative because its his game. But it is crap.

Reactions: hrhr and harem.king

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
Could be? The glasses are more rectangular than the shop clerk does have but wouldn't Mary be more voluptuous (more meat on her, more cushion, larger breasts). But again, that goes to my point that this shit is so far off-model that it's simply smut that really has no context to the content of the actual game. If that's what Uberpie wants, that's his prerogative because its his game. But it is crap.
It's fan art from Discord:LOL:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I don't think it's done by Uberpie at least I hope it isn't because as You said totally doesn't look like the Game used to. It looks like a User took some of the games Cg and made some Ai pictures with it. :HideThePain:

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Hello everyone!

Just touching base to let you guys know we’re still chipping away at reworking season 1 for Steam release.

In addition to a complete overhaul of the old scenes and art, we’ll be adding in entirely NEW scenes along with more daily interactions and things with various characters. We’ll also working on making the UI more user friendly.
So far, we’re very pleased with the results, and we look forward to showing you guys everything we’ve done!

That’s all for now, back to work!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible.
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘…Looks like someone’s having a nice dream.’

My note: I do love me some Mary art.

View attachment 3612961
So a re-reoverhaul? jesus christ

Zangle123

Apr 10, 2022
Just downloded the newest version after not playing it for some time but it put me on day 148 and some chantell storyline i never did?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When will new update?
Many months from now. In fact, they are currently reworking "Season 1" content from the "Seasons 1-4" version (v0.89.8) to update art, fill some plot points, and add a few more scenes with the intent of releasing that "Season" on Steam. That means when they are done, we will all finally know what they mean by "Season 1" of the dozen or so various releases that comprise v0.89.8.

Last edited:

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Many months from now. In fact, they are currently reworking "Season 1" content from the "Seasons 1-4" version (v0.89.8) to update art, fill some plot points, and add a few more scenes with the intent of releasing that "Season" on Steam. That means when they are done, we will all finally know what they mean by "Season 1" of the dozen or so various releases that comprise v0.89.8.
So are they only going rework the game from season 1 onward for steam so no new content/progress other than the few extra scenes until steam releases catch up?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So are they only going rework the game from season 1 onward for steam so no new content/progress other than the few extra scenes until steam releases catch up?
I linked the post shared here from their Subscribestar. Here are the links to all the posts since they opened up the account:

01 Apr: 32,854
08 Apr: 32,847
15 Apr: 32,885
22 Apr: 32,910
29 Apr: 32,962
07 May: 33,011

Looks like, at least initially, being booted off Patreon has made Uberpie more regular in announcements. So there's that. Whatever those posts say is what Uberpie intends to do... until Uberpie changes his mind. Which he does. A lot. Perhaps even more than his underwear.

Ya'all should thank Vanheller for taking it for the team by subscribing in order to get these posts and sharing them here.

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
there was already a whole 7-8 month rework of season 1 why tf would there be another one
That's not entirely true. What I can tell you for sure is that the first remaked image appeared on patreon back on 12/12/2022. So the idea of a remake has been around since at least that date. As for how actively it's being pursued - I can't say anything for sure here. Most likely, as I think, Uber and the team focused on updates, and the remake was somewhere in the third, or maybe fourth plan. This is as for your words about 7-8 months. But regarding the need for a remake - if they introduce icons on the map like in season 5, new interface like in the news with Violet (thanks Vanheller for sharing posts:love:), fix bugs (I'm not sure about that xD) and update GUI (if I understood the last news correctly) - why not? The game could become very enjoyable. I understand people who only want to get updates, but personally I will enjoy playing updated seasons 1-4

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
there was already a whole 7-8 month rework of season 1 why tf would there be another one
That is a great question... for Uberpie. However, when they decided to pull out this new idea of seasons back with the release of v0.95.7 on 01 Jul 2023, they did share that they did intend to break up the previous content into four seasons. It was expected that they would eventually revisit to do so. At the same time, it would make sense to revise and revamp a few things (including the unnecessary "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" screens that people continue to ask about).

Where is the "4 month update" Uberpie they were getting set to release just as Patreon pulled their account?

Uberpie said they "nearly made a short update... [within] 3-4 months" since the end of January release. That would have put the short update release by now.

Why not release that while they continue to work on reworking "Season 1"? Unless... that "4 month" update never existed in the first place. And that's fine because I don't pay a thing to play this thing - it is just odd, and so like Uberpie, to not follow through on things he states are underway or intended.
That's not entirely true. What I can tell you for sure is that the first remaked image appeared on patreon back on 12/12/2022. So the idea of a remake has been around since at least that date. As for how actively it's being pursued - I can't say anything for sure here. Most likely, as I think, Uber and the team focused on updates, and the remake was somewhere in the third, or maybe fourth plan. This is as for your words about 7-8 months. But regarding the need for a remake - if they introduce icons on the map like in season 5, new interface like in the news with Violet (thanks Vanheller for sharing posts:love:), fix bugs (I'm not sure about that xD) and update GUI (if I understood the last news correctly) - why not? The game could become very enjoyable. I understand people who only want to get updates, but personally I will enjoy playing updated seasons 1-4
What JoJoMan2997 said is entirely true.
v0.82.4a released on 22 Apr 2022, after 7 months and 9 days of delays following the release of v0.68.2a is what is being referenced. It was when they went back and revised the entire introduction and initial several days. See 20,584 for details of that update. Also applicable: 20,084.

The update in question, Uberpie "confirmed" in mid Jan 2022 that the release would be appr. late Feb 2022, but then was delayed at least twice, and required a 35 day-long bugfix. You can learn more about it: , , , , , , , , the release of the absolute mess of v0.82.4 that had 5% new content all at the beginning of the story (now known as part of Season 1) on and required every single player to start from day 1 because that was where the new content was and no preloaded save was included (or possible), that mess finally became "fixed" v0.85.1 released on -- 8.5 months after the previous release of v0.68.2.

Last edited:

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
v0.82.4a released on 22 Apr 2022, after 7 months and 9 days of delays following the release of v0.68.2a is what is being referenced. It was when they went back and revised the entire introduction and initial several days. See 20,584 for details of that update. Also applicable: 20,084.

The update in question, Uberpie "confirmed" in mid Jan 2022 that the release would be appr. late Feb 2022, but then was delayed at least twice, and required a 35 day-long bugfix. You can learn more about it: , , , , , , , , the release of the absolute mess of v0.82.4 that had 5% new content all at the beginning of the story (now known as part of Season 1) on and required every single player to start from day 1 because that was where the new content was and no preloaded save was included (or possible), that mess finally became "fixed" v0.85.1 released on -- 8.5 months after the previous release of v0.68.2.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood the question. It was referring to version 0.85.1.

What I want to say about it: it doesn't have any of the things I described in my post, so I think the remake still has a right to live. Also worth pointing out about AIfication of art, which for me is a plus, but for others I do not know.

As I understood the question - work on the remake has been going on for 7-8 months, and still no season 1. Sorry, JoJoMan2997, misunderstood. That's why I was stating my thoughts based on that.

And just because I saw the first remaked image dated 12/12/2022 - here it is, . Well, and what Count Morado wrote, namely the insights from LostRaven from 2021 - that seems to confirm it.

That is a great question... for Uberpie. However, when they decided to pull out this new idea of seasons back with the release of v0.95.7 on 01 Jul 2023, they did share that they did intend to break up the previous content into four seasons. It was expected that they would eventually revisit to do so. At the same time, it would make sense to revise and revamp a few things (including the unnecessary "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" screens that people continue to ask about).

Where is the "4 month update" Uberpie they were getting set to release just as Patreon pulled their account?

Uberpie said they "nearly made a short update... [within] 3-4 months" since the end of January release. That would have put the short update release by now.

Why not release that while they continue to work on reworking "Season 1"? Unless... that "4 month" update never existed in the first place. And that's fine because I don't pay a thing to play this thing - it is just odd, and so like Uberpie, to not follow through on things he states are underway or intended.
I agree. It would be nice to release an update while working on the remake. We've certainly seen a lot of images from the news regarding the new update, but here's what confuses me. If I understand correctly, the two posts (with Priscilla - this, and with Danny - this) are one scene from the remake. That's according to this one: "On another more fun note, we'd like to confirm that the missed art with Danny (who remembers which art we are talking about?; D) will be added in updated seasons!". I think it's more likely that Uber has decided to change his priorities. That is, now he has the remake at the forefront, and 3-4 - new update. Therefore, most likely, the update is not worth waiting for, unless it will be some kind of surprise, which I doubt.

After all, we've only been getting images from the remake lately, only the posts with Chantelle, Violet, well, and the post with Priscilla from the deleted Patreon can be considered an update. But that's just post manipulation, and really, what else do we get information from?

Reactions: Thatlostone

SGGG

May 9, 2020

I didn't because of the game. But what happened last time was completely torn apart with complete criticism.

That's why I keep my distance from "Uberpie", which I think he meant or announced less than usual.

If there really is clear progress in an update, then that's it, but on the Internet these days you can say anything because there is no boss breathing down your neck. A disadvantage that is independent and dependent on it.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood the question. It was referring to version 0.85.1.

What I want to say about it: it doesn't have any of the things I described in my post, so I think the remake still has a right to live. Also worth pointing out about AIfication of art, which for me is a plus, but for others I do not know.

As I understood the question - work on the remake has been going on for 7-8 months, and still no season 1. Sorry, JoJoMan2997, misunderstood. That's why I was stating my thoughts based on that.

And just because I saw the first remaked image dated 12/12/2022 - here it is, . Well, and what Count Morado wrote, namely the insights from LostRaven from 2021 - that seems to confirm it.

I agree. It would be nice to release an update while working on the remake. We've certainly seen a lot of images from the news regarding the new update, but here's what confuses me. If I understand correctly, the two posts (with Priscilla - this, and with Danny - this) are one scene from the remake. That's according to this one: "On another more fun note, we'd like to confirm that the missed art with Danny (who remembers which art we are talking about?; D) will be added in updated seasons!". I think it's more likely that Uber has decided to change his priorities. That is, now he has the remake at the forefront, and 3-4 - new update. Therefore, most likely, the update is not worth waiting for, unless it will be some kind of surprise, which I doubt.

After all, we've only been getting images from the remake lately, only the posts with Chantelle, Violet, well, and the post with Priscilla from the deleted Patreon can be considered an update. But that's just post manipulation, and really, what else do we get information from?
For me the problem with the AI art is when people don't correct the tool's mistakes, like Chantelle's multiple anuses

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes