VN Ren'Py Surviving the Apocalypse Is More Fun When There’s Sex [v0.1] [JellyFluff Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
Cover Art.png

Overview:
In a world ravaged by chaos and despair, you take on the role of a rugged survivor, braving the dangers of a desolate landscape overrun by raiders, mutants, and sinister factions vying for control. But amidst the ruins, a glimmer of hope emerges when you rescue a woman from the clutches of marauders, igniting a passionate partnership forged in the fires of adversity.
Together, you'll navigate the treacherous terrain of moral ambiguity, confronting ethical dilemmas that challenge your principles and test the limits of your humanity. Will you succumb to the darkness that lurks within, or will you rise above the chaos to become a beacon of hope in a world on the brink of oblivion?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-05-15
Developer: Jellyfluff -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot00010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
Not even if she was the last mammalian creature on earth. I'd rather kiss a giant beaked parrot at this point.
But to those who are a fan of Fallout check it out.

"Just cower or die or get our asses kicked?"
Me: "Well in your case you'd seppuku before any of that."
Safe edge doesn't get me going. Can you add actual risky edge that would get you banned on Steam like I just provided?
AVGN/Hungarian-tier swears that veer towards poetry. "I'd rather eat the roadskunk kill off the street and drown it with beer than have sex with a chink."
"Holy shit I haven't seen a more yellow body in my life, is she suffering from jaundice?"
"I'm terribly sorry, the radiation affected us all. Made me call you my little yellow FRIEND. Made you grow boobs".
"So you're obviously an American asian." "Why do you say that?" "You actually trimmed your pubes".
"So you thinking of commiting hara-kiri with that blade?" "...I'm not Jap..." Me: "Well maybe after we played a little sudoku". "I'm Korean!!" "My apologies, we'll play some Starcraft 1 melee 1/1 as your dying wish".
"I'm terribly sorry your operation went wrong. You obviously could only afford so much on your wagie salary" "What operation?" "What operation indeed, look it's nothing to be ashamed of that you could only afford C-tier tits instead of Double Ds. Also the right one is obviously bigger than the left one. The doctor obviously scammed you."
"C'mon my little yellow granny. It's like a baby and a granny met and they spawned you."
"Jesus non existing tapdancing Christ put some clothes on, you make Barbie look good. If I wanted to see Grandad naked I'd watch The Boondocks " "Goddamn you look like a porcelain doll, you look like somebody put a PlayDough mask over your real face."
"Watch you where you point that rhomb-square of a body. It's like a teenager boy's body got stuck in transition to trying to become either a man or a woman"

"Stop ... I smell purple hair ... and it's not asian"
"My non existent God it's worse than I thought" "What is it?" "Dykes survived the nuclear blast. Damn cockroaches"
"Listen you purple-haired dyke. I know you're after my little yellow pet, but I'd sooner let her get raped by brawny muscled men with pecs and hair on their chests than your circus jester looking ass without even an ass to speak of."

*Staring intently at her right through her eyes* "Oh I didn't know you cared" "Stay still, porcelain doll" *Shaves his beard* -Awkward silence- "Aah that's better. Thank you." "For what?" "Basic conveniences such as a mirror are hard to comeby these days and your eyes make for a good mirror" "Err thanks?" "That wasn't a compliment. Let's move along now."

"If I had a daughter I'd gift you to her as a living doll for her to dress you up and dye your hair a red or purple strand."
" "Lady or little toddler whatever you are, it really isn't clear what age you are, we can't have babies." "I know, what life would we give him? or her? in this desolate wasteland." "What? no. You can't make blue-eyed babies, you're asian. And an asian with blue eyes is creepy looking"
"Listen, I know you want me, I am irresistible, a sexy British-American man, but it was never to be. Me with these perfect abs and pecs ... you with that scrawny boy looking ass. Don't worry I know you don't understand my beauty, after all; don't cast pearls at swine, they'll beat you up with it. " "I'm sure we'll find some K-pop band singer eventually, but this is Fallout America, not Korea."
"Come along, Lee" "But my name is Emily" "Yes, Emily Lee" "Just Emily" "Emily Juniper Lee it is" "Goddamnit just Emily" "Okay Emanuelle, but you don't strike me as jewish."
"Did you find any bleach? I need it to clean that memory of your jaundice-ridden body"

" Together, you'll navigate the treacherous terrain of moral ambiguity, confronting ethical dilemmas that challenge your principles and test the limits of your humanity. "
"There is no God if me, ME!! a beautiful British man, will be forced to have sex with an asian."
"It's just sex" "IT'S JUST DRUGS. What's the worst that can happen? famous last words"
"Asian with a british accent: I'm British :D"
"HAHA NO, NO YOU'RE NOT. HAHA I AM GOING INSANE"
"The Bare necessities of life"
"I too can be British!"
"No, Mowgli... you must return to your tribe where you belong..."
"Now let's find you a "beautiful" asian man to pair you up with"
"skit skit get outta here ;_; this is hurting me more than you."
"You are literally throwing me under the bus!!"
"And I am crying as much as I cried over my dead dog ;_; that's how much you mean to me, Mowgli."
"Mowgli look! another asian! and he looks even more like a little girl with a malnourished body than you."

Last edited:

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I will gladly admit, I'm becoming a fan of this dev. Good track record (3 completed games to only 1 dropped/abandoned), and I've played 3 of the 4 and found them well-written and nicely rendered. (That actually includes the one that got canned, though that one was jsut a tad too grindy for me.) At this point, it's a case of I see Jellyfluff, I figure it's worth a try. I look forward to playing this one ;)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In a world ravaged by chaos and despair, you take on the role of a rugged survivor, braving the dangers of a desolate landscape overrun by raiders, mutants, and sinister factions vying for control. But amidst the ruins, a glimmer of hope emerges when you rescue a woman from the clutches of marauders, igniting a passionate partnership forged in the fires of adversity.
Together, you'll navigate the treacherous terrain of moral ambiguity, confronting ethical dilemmas that challenge your principles and test the limits of your humanity. Will you succumb to the darkness that lurks within, or will you rise above the chaos to become a beacon of hope in a world on the brink of oblivion?
Moral ambiguity. That's what The F95 zone should be called. :ROFLMAO:

The game looks very good.
Thanks for the share.
Jellyfluff

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Good renders, interesting characters. Everything looks great. Dystopian games are my favorite. Full speed ahead, Jellyfluff !

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SurvivingTheApocalypseIsMoreFunWhenTheresSex-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes