Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Frankieboy89

Formerly 'Frankyebonilla89'
May 3, 2024
Anyone here know someone that has early access to the new tech update? I saw a video where it’s coming out by end of the month. I recently found this game and this community so eager to know what’s next.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone here know someone that has early access to the new tech update? I saw a video where it’s coming out by end of the month. I recently found this game and this community so eager to know what’s next.
Bruh.

All of us, the paypiggies and freeloaders alike, have been waiting 3 years now since a there was a decent size release for this game.

DC is the single biggest (at least was for a time) patreon adult game creator, both in number of fans and monthly revenue, and also has the milker champion title after taking in literally more than 1million USD over that three years... without releasing the tech update.

Believe me, if ANYONE had an early release leak of the update, it would be the biggest thing on h-game-piracy in the decade.

Frankieboy89

Formerly 'Frankyebonilla89'
May 3, 2024
I’m trying to branch out and make Mia or Maria but it’s hard to get their likeness. Forget consuela. Ives tried that one and didn’t like it.

Reactions: BSsummerG

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
I’m trying to branch out and make Mia or Maria but it’s hard to get their likeness. Forget consuela. Ives tried that one and didn’t like it.
For Maria I just use ((Maria from Summertime Saga)) when using the lora as a source. There’s a few characters that are built into it, the complete list is in the lora description.

Reactions: BSsummerG

DebbieLover69

Feb 23, 2022
That's what I'm trying to do. I like OG artwork. Maybe it's not perfect yet, but it's just fast first attempts. It may be better later if I have more time. Now are there many requirements for other models and it takes up most of my time.
The Debbie art was exceptional, pretty much perfect apart from the odd extra finger lol. The Diane and Jenny art is also great, but one thing I've noticed is it doesn't capture their demeanor. Debbie has a sort of warm, motherly yet seductive look, which was captured in her art. But Diane and Jenny look quite emotionless and plain compared to how they are in game. Diane should be similar to Debbie, but more playful or cheeky. Jenny in game always looks either angry, smug, snide, or pouty.

Jenny also looks kind of younger or more athletic than she does in game. She's supposed to be 24 with a curvacious figure according to the wiki, but she looks more like a teenager with a slimmer body and smaller breasts and butt. Diane's lips also look a little too purple I think? To be fair the three of them all look quite similar in game, so some people might actually prefer the differences here?

I don't know anything about how AI art is made though, so I have no idea whether these things are intentional choices, or simply limitations with the AI? Either way it's great stuff, just some observations/criticisms for if you were looking for feedback.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote