Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [S1 Steam][scrappy]

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Thanks for the update, quick question though, how does this relate to the decensored mod please ? Do I still need it if I want to see everything, if so, is there going to be a problem if I run both ? Thanks.
The mods aren't compatible so they won't work together, but I've restored the censored scenes/images in my mod so both mods now restore the same thing so use which one you want.
In the works?
Not yet, since I've always taken the patcher from the game OP and edited it to work with the mod but it hasn't been updated yet

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
The mods aren't compatible so they won't work together, but I've restored the censored scenes/images in my mod so both mods now restore the same thing so use which one you want.

Not yet, since I've always taken the patcher from the game OP and edited it to work with the mod but it hasn't been updated yet
First, thanks for your effort to update the mod and restore some of the censored scenes into the full season 1 release, but might I say there's one thing missing ?
Of course it wouldn't make sense to restore the older chapter 2 heist scenes for instance as it's been completely redone, and we can live without these for sure, but the "foursome" animation in chapter 4x5 is still the one from the official season 1 release and not the chapter 5 beta version of it, which was a bit steamier. It makes even less sence in that the Vic boob slip render of that particular scene prior to the animation is back in with your mod.
Thanks for putting the other scenes back in, including the jacuzzi one. Seems like going through the gallery for these scenes doesn't actually allow for them to show, and it needs a full game run, do you confirm ?

Last edited:

BlueEyedSamurai

Feb 12, 2024
I installed the mod, but none of the variables seem to be changing and none of the choices are highlighted? I have only played about 20 minutes or so, but do none of the beginning choices have any impact at all or is something malfunctioning?

BlueEyedSamurai

Feb 12, 2024

Have you heard about the issue I am referring to, Scrappy?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
First, thanks for your effort to update the mod and restore some of the censored scenes into the full season 1 release, but might I say there's one thing missing ?
Of course it wouldn't make sense to restore the older chapter 2 heist scenes for instance as it's been completely redone, and we can live without these for sure, but the "foursome" animation in chapter 4x5 is still the one from the official season 1 release and not the chapter 5 beta version of it, which was a bit steamier. It makes even less sence in that the Vic boob slip render of that particular scene prior to the animation is back in with your mod.
Thanks for putting the other scenes back in, including the jacuzzi one. Seems like going through the gallery for these scenes doesn't actually allow for them to show, and it needs a full game run, do you confirm ?
Oh yea I actually forgot that gallery replays have their own code separate from the game that's why the changes weren't visible since I didn't edit them. I'll get to it in the next few days
I installed the mod, but none of the variables seem to be changing and none of the choices are highlighted? I have only played about 20 minutes or so, but do none of the beginning choices have any impact at all or is something malfunctioning?
Did you install it correctly or have any other mods installed or did you unren the game? Other mods are not compatible so use only 1 or if you used unren then installed the mod, unren again and it should work.

BlueEyedSamurai

Feb 12, 2024
Oh yea I actually forgot that gallery replays have their own code separate from the game that's why the changes weren't visible since I didn't edit them. I'll get to it in the next few days

Did you install it correctly or have any other mods installed or did you unren the game? Other mods are not compatible so use only 1 or if you used unren then installed the mod, unren again and it should work.
Sorry, but what do you mean by "unren"?

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Thanks, 2 suggestions if I may for your mod revision :
1. Can you reinstate the chapter 5 beta version of the "foursome" animation?
2. I'd suggest you get rid of the "Sasha+Nami blueballing police" title screen that isn't there in the Season 1 build and has no purpose any more really. Would make a cleaner mod...

As for the patched version of your mod, would it be hard to compare the chapter 5 beta patch script and that of the unpatched season 1 to make your own version of it? I have a feeling (may be wrong there) that there won't be an "official" season 1 patch release, as he might want to stay clear of that to keep his Patreon alive...he already was given the boot for WIAB after all.

justsomedood

Aug 20, 2016
Hey Scrappy, do you have the Chapter 5 Beta version of your patch available, I would like to try to have both versions of Chapter 5 Beta and Season 1 since there has been censoring between the two.

Are you able to provide a link to download your previous patch for Chapter 5 Beta version?

Ermi33

Aug 11, 2020
Hey Scrappy, do you have the Chapter 5 Beta version of your patch available, I would like to try to have both versions of Chapter 5 Beta and Season 1 since there has been censoring between the two.

Are you able to provide a link to download your previous patch for Chapter 5 Beta version?
Try this: Decensored

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Aw the uncensored mod doesn't keep Vics bare titties in Milas face when she kisses him.... Can that be added back in? :giggle: It was hawt lol
2024-05-20 22_18_47-Summer's Gone.png 2024-05-20 22_19_10-Summer's Gone.png