Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Bella had nothing to do with that, so why would you be hostile to her? Even more, Bella comes to SAVE you after Zara and Nadia chain you up. Honestly, what I'm pissed off is that you get blackmailed into forgiving Robin for using Nami on her own (for no good reason if you didn't have the toilet scene) if you don't want to be on bad terms with Sasha.
I still will refuse to forgive Robin it's too early for me maybe I will later for Sasha content if I have too but as of right now nope she is not forgiven.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Bud, myself and many, many others are not contesting any of that regarding current music license status... that's all well known regarding Artlist. It still fails as a dev argument if he is also stating S2 will have adult content (which we all agree has been stripped continuously in S1). Do folks really think he won't be running away from suit paranoia then? If he changes the music licensing source for S2 then it would have been much easier to do the same for S1 rather than gutting all the content. Therefore that whole excuse or reasoning of music being the sole issue is BS (imo). That's one of the points that those of us that have well over $100 invested in the original VN debut have... one of many points.

Additionally there's even a discord of him even stating there's no censorship when it's the very definition of it.

Doesn't matter though, I've stated even last night that he can obviously do whatever he wishes. His actions over the last couple of years have been some of the worst possible for clientele retention.

If some folks enjoy and support this non-originally intended VN concept (I still stand it's no longer an AVN now) then kudos and best to them, sincerely. But with all due respect, these numerous varied excuses as to why this entire process has been habitually occurring over the last two years is bologna, including this rehashed dev reasoning he provided months ago regarding licensing as the motivation to gut the project.
The music stuff was talked about so much already, the big point for ocean was that he made the animation-clips to fit the music. Changing the music supposedly would have been very difficult.

I guess he had to ponder, whats more important and decided for the music/animations instead of a few more tits and dicks. I could understand the hystery if there would have been a real lewd deleted but this didnt happen.

I agree that his statement about censorship is weird if he doesnt explains it further.

The rentention looks pretty good, he has more patreon than ever before even tho he just did a steam release.

Youre obviously free to label avn's as whatever you want but its kinda strange considering SG will have lewds.

Do you consider new slowburn avns as non-avns too until they dont have lewds?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Youre obviously free to label avn's as whatever you want but its kinda strange considering SG will have lewds.
I addressed that in the post you replied to.

Do you consider new slowburn avns as non-avns too until they dont have lewds?
Please don't ping me for answers to questions as silly as that, please. Let's not pretend this whole thing is not a politically correct and teen-appropriate cleansing (censorship) of content. By doing so it's non-adult approved and rated meaning it is not an AVN.... if something is rated PG-13 then it's not adult+.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
One character I really want to know more about because I believe she is more than what we have been shown is Nojiko. She knows so many people sure it will be explained down the road. Book club I don't believe is just the place that she knows them from. When she mentioned the Frohns and Zanes that's just a couple of the reasons I think she has a bigger story.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer's Gone [S1 Steam + DLC Update 1] [Oceanlab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
I somehow doubt that. He reworked that Amber therapy session where Nika lays his head on her lap cause he simply thought that it is too early for her to show her affection or whatever. I agree with him but I know he'll rework a lot of scenes in the future cause he's a perfectionist of some sort.
a perfectionist for staging mood on scenes but for characters ......... OH BOY !
Screenshot 2024-05-13 082445.png Screenshot 2024-05-14 134355.png 4sr9ai.jpg

gropaga

Feb 20, 2023
Curiously, the music track "Flüsternde schatten feat Johan Age" from the game source Music.rpa has a better quality than a similar track from the DLC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Winterstale

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
I have a question, too. Only one.

WHERE IS THE PATCH?

malkovich-wtf-is-this.gif
a perfectionist for staging mood on scenes but for characters ......... OH BOY !
If you're referring to the bad lighting in the second screenshot, I'll agree with you.
But as for the models, they are literally the same.
Its patched already and links are updated. Trojaner did us a solid.
I'm talking about a "completely unofficial" i-patch.

Last edited:

Evision

Jan 8, 2021
That looks like a dude with a severe online sports gambling addiction :ROFLMAO:
I'm on 3-24" monitors with several lappies I use for testing my mod builds, all in an actual private studio... behind me is a Presonus MB along with racks of outboard gear, etc.. but I digress.
MB stands for Mercedes Benz i hope, lol

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes