♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Pretty girls here, but maybe a little too similar, the faces are the same with the only difference in colors and haircut
A good thing is to have tips, sort of “how to’s” in the gallery. Unfortunately it seems to be missing in some scenes.
e.g: the one between "I can't take it anymore" and Mia's titts, which I couldn't trigger.
I tried to start from scratch taking different options, not all of them, but not to avail.
Maybe there will be a fix?
It would be a shame - from what I have read so far - to lose one of the perks that this game seems to lack.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This is easy to get if you plan on going solo with Kasie.
day 3: don't tell Kenny about the plan
day 7: help Kenny
day 8: go to the park

Or just unlock the gallery after finishing the available content once.
Thanks,
Well you were right, however I cannot hide my disappointment. I saw this scene in my playthrough - I had chosen only one different option - and the scene unlocked in the gallery is perfectly identical - frame for frame and word for word - to the one I got in my playthrough. It's not so much for the scene itself, but it's the fact of entice the player to replay with different options to ultimately obtain a déjà vu sequence. I like games that allow you to play multiple playthroughs, but for truly different paths. I hope this is just an exception? :unsure:

Edit: Unfortunately, this is not an exception. I really hope there is a fix to this. I mean, what's the point of adding up requirements to unlock a gallery's scene if you've already seen it while playing. The answer is: It doesn't makes any sense

Last edited:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Kasie always looks really sexy in that lingerie she wears. I would love to suck on her juicy tits.
Same, that lingerie/nightie on her makes me drool lol. I wanna see a scene where the brothers sleep-molest, grope, touch, kiss, insert their hands under her undies while the other brother is squeezing/kissing her lovely tits. That sleep attire invites it, I know I would if we're sharing a bed (be her a mom, sis, or whatnot). :LOL:(y)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi logoarh, and thanks for your game
Would it be possible for you to add the missing clues to the gallery? For example, the minimum requirements to access scenes. Some are very well detailed, but on several locked scenes there is only one thing like "Go to the park!" So I go to the park, but then what? The scene takes place but when Iooking in the gallery? Nada Ничего Nichts Rien. I mean, it's a bit vague as a clue, Am I right or I'm not wrong? :)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Um, that's what a "Gallery" is. Simply a place to replay the scenes you've gotten past/experienced in the game.
Oh my God! I'm so happy to FINALLY be able to mingle with people as smart as you. So...is that what a gallery is for?
And that? All these hieroglyphs hand painted by by the ancient inhabitants of the earth, or... someone wiping their fingers on the wall of the toilet cubicle? :giggle:

screenshot0004.png

• Haha
Reactions: OverlordCW

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Are you for real now? :ROFLMAO:
No not at all. I'm just being realistic with a little salt and pepper. I've always been sarcastic and outspoken but I never get angry - not for such trivial reasons - I'm here as I am (well, we actually) IRL. In other words, it's just sharp tongues/fingers humor (well, you get the idea), and you'll get used to it if we keep meeting in F95.
But don't get me wrong. You are still wrong about this gallery :p

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
Same, that lingerie/nightie on her makes me drool lol. I wanna see a scene where the brothers sleep-molest, grope, touch, kiss, insert their hands under her undies while the other brother is squeezing/kissing her lovely tits. That sleep attire invites it, I know I would if we're sharing a bed (be her a mom, sis, or whatnot). :LOL:(y)
Co-sign 100%

Reactions: Jorjor69
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes