Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I think i made a mistake on that comment. If it isn't clear, is July 27 IN the game. The last day in the game was July 7. So it is a minimum of 10 updates till this happens, if my memory of the day is correct.
Well, that's absolutely ridiculous. How much more blueballing can he add? 10 updates from now I might not even be alive, given I'm 50 and in bad health (just had heart bypass in January AND in heart failure...)

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Wow. I can honestly say I've never hated a MC more than I do this game's. Like.... I think games where the MC is a legit sociopath have more sympathetic protags than the one in this game. Please, dev, PLEASE - can you add in tons of NTR and humiliation? I think I would even sign up on patreon just to be able to play a game where this little shit gets his comeuppance.

Maybe it's already happened? Is there a new route where the brother cucks the MC? Because if so, I'm all about that!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer Story [v0.2.9] [Logo] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.2.8 -> v0.2.9 [519 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer Story [v0.2.9] [Logo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes