zucchort

Aug 5, 2017
People actually liking it like this reminds me of back in the late 70s on Sesame Street Bert loved to read books literally titled "Boring Stories." Well, my rating on here has 10 likes (so far.)
10 likes? Oh my god! I had no idea you were that big here. I'm sorry for doubting your expertise and i now think logoarh has to change his game to make you happy. Thank you for making time in your extremily busy day of the Very Important People you are and the kindness of giving us a bit of your wisdom.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
People actually liking it like this reminds me of back in the late 70s on Sesame Street Bert loved to read books literally titled "Boring Stories." Well, my rating on here has 10 likes (so far.)
10 Likes and got you on 20 ignore lists. Your mother must be so proud that you shared a minimally popular opinion on a smut forum.

Reactions: Joshy92

zucchort

Aug 5, 2017
*Pro tip
Follow this link
Click Ignore
Go on with your life feeling satisfaction knowing you are no longer feeding someone's sad need for attention.
View attachment 3631690
He is a teenager boy trapped in a old man's body who in an previous comment said he is sick. Give the boy some attention before he dies. I did my part and now i put him in my ignore list too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorjor69

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
He is a teenager boy trapped in a old man's body who in a previous comment said he is sick. Give the boy some attention before he dies. I did my part and now i put him in my ignore list too.
Maybe you're like an 80 year old man trapped in a teenager's body, but your dick still doesn't work (hey, mine hasn't for a bit either, thank 40+ years type 1 diabetes.) No other explanation for why anyone could possibly like a no sex "adult" game. Needs more adult and less novel.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes