3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

grah0140

Dec 12, 2020
Is there a way to decrease the energy usage on actions? You can't really get through the threesome scenes at the current energy usage rate.

Also there seems to be a few bugs with threesomes. Sometimes the game seems to think you have one schedule when you don't.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StripClubWars-0.5d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Hey there. Is there a console command to fire emploees from other kind of jobs? (like technicians or factory workers).. Trying to hire specific npcs and nothing i do ever works for them instead i see sometimes they randomly work for other clubs and again return to old jobs..

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Hey there. Is there a console command to fire emploees from other kind of jobs? (like technicians or factory workers).. Trying to hire specific npcs and nothing i do ever works for them instead i see sometimes they randomly work for other clubs and again return to old jobs..
you could get them to love the type of job you're offering, and if you still can't hire them at least the chance for them to call to ask for a job is increased
maybe also get them to hate the job they're in, I haven't tried this one

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
you could get them to love the type of job you're offering, and if you still can't hire them at least the chance for them to call to ask for a job is increased
maybe also get them to hate the job they're in, I haven't tried this one
I tried all of those but they end up going on other clubs and jump back on their old jobs when fired/bankrupt.. I really want those characters but even as lovers with all opinions right do not trigger for me :(

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
I'm guessing that you don't have to download all of the image packs if you are overwriting your previous game directory. The way I unpack games defaults to a new folder for new versions so I will either have to move stuff to the new directory from my old one or more likely I will just create a folder to overwrite for new versions.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
I was messing around a bit and got invited to a threesome with GF and stranger, I think it bugged out as I also had one scheduled with someone else at the same time.. now theres nothing in calender and I cant suggest threesome with anyone else. (also tried breaking up with GF then hooking back up with her.. and it seemed the scheduled threesome stuck even if i got a new GF as I could not have the talk about threesomes or suggest it)

Also the cult after a few months doesnt actually hold a meeting it just shows an empty classrom (the dialogue) doesnt show up anymore.

Last edited:

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
A couple of things that I have noticed. If I look at the image for my character, he is listed as having a normal build. But there were people he would meet who would have a good impression of him because they liked slim bodies. But, he's worked out a lot and if I mouse-over his data it shows he actually has a fit body now. But if I influence a character to be more attracted to fit bodies they don't show as having a higher attraction to me, which they will if I am picking eye color or the like. I think either fit shouldn't be changeable or it should be able to influence attraction (at least towards the main character).

Also, I noticed that there was an option to allow employees to take breaks during the workday on their own if they aren't going to leave their area unattended, but otherwise they should ask. So there must be a check for if an area is unattended. It would be great if when managers are given a job to replace missing employees if they would have a preference for replacing employees in areas where everyone is off, so if the VIP Room waitress is out, or the Game Room host is taking a day off, or all the waitresses for one seating area decide to take off, that is considered more urgent than replacing that 4th cook who I fired because there hasn't yet been sufficient demand for food to need them.

(Ideally it would be nice if I could just actually schedule worker shifts like in HHS+, or temporarily move someone to provide coverage. It would make sense to have more strippers on duty at night and or fewer cooks on duty during the late night shift, for example. Obviously that's a much bigger reworking but it could lead to maybe workers who liked working or had higher greed requesting more shifts, and perhaps offering incentives to the boss.)

Reactions: duane71 and Büchel

amok1301

Feb 10, 2018
in the new update there are few bugs that I want to list :
-game is flashy when making a move on a person , the screen flashs with every option
- asking someone to be your friend , even accepted the next day you will see the option again to ask him/her to be your friend
-when loading a previos save from old version the game will let you continue playing normally , however after you save and load then it is frozen and not playable agian
- starting new game sometimes the game will not lunch , you will go on selecting the name , age , club name then it will not lunch

following this game sicnce it started and really love it , i am addicted to the management style and love the diversity in images and personalitites . please developer keep up the good work

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
-game is flashy when making a move on a person , the screen flashs with every option
- asking someone to be your friend , even accepted the next day you will see the option again to ask him/her to be your friend
-when loading a previos save from old version the game will let you continue playing normally , however after you save and load then it is frozen and not playable agian
- starting new game sometimes the game will not lunch , you will go on selecting the name , age , club name then it will not lunch

following this game sicnce it started and really love it , i am addicted to the management style and love the diversity in images and personalitites . please developer keep up the good work
I second those and for the new game not being able to launch i noticed the same thing in version 5a as well. It has the quirck that if you run a new game and then get to try starting another game through the menu, you can't press the button after the naming screens. You must relaunch the entire app.

MikeCool

Jun 1, 2017
Moral police? How do we access them? Have all laws applied atm, I have checked the library and much more, never saw moral police showing up. Fantastic game Total Fluke, congratz.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
screen flashes when making choices at night

al you still can't start a new game without closing it still
you can input all the data but a game doesn't launch
I've heard a couple of other complaints about the flashing at night. I'm guessing that has to do with the overlay added to make the background darker at night, but I haven't seen it. It all happens in the same frame so not sure why it would cause a flash. I'll take a closer look to make sure there's nothing obviously wrong, but it will be hard to fix unless I can reproduce it.

The issue with the starting a new game is known, there's some left over data that's not getting cleared before starting a new game and I can't find it although I haven't put as much time into it as necessary.

Is there a way to decrease the energy usage on actions? You can't really get through the threesome scenes at the current energy usage rate.

Also there seems to be a few bugs with threesomes. Sometimes the game seems to think you have one schedule when you don't.
The key with the threesome is to get to the end before using up all your energy. The scheduling is a bit wonky, although I've seen the reverse (it doesn't show up on the schedule but it happens).

No, there's no command for that. If they don't want to interview with you they should tell you exactly why not. If they do interview with you and turn you down, it's because they either want more money or don't like you enough (like you asked too many questions during the interview).

I was messing around a bit and got invited to a threesome with GF and stranger, I think it bugged out as I also had one scheduled with someone else at the same time.. now theres nothing in calender and I cant suggest threesome with anyone else. (also tried breaking up with GF then hooking back up with her.. and it seemed the scheduled threesome stuck even if i got a new GF as I could not have the talk about threesomes or suggest it)

Also the cult after a few months doesnt actually hold a meeting it just shows an empty classrom (the dialogue) doesnt show up anymore.
Hmm, if you had a 3some scheduled, and you got invited to another you should not been able to accept it. But yeah, something got out of sync. Once your GF agrees to a 3some you can't organize another one until that one happens or 2 months go by. I need a way to back out of it. (Breaking up doesn't change that which it should as well, so will need to fix that). You should still be able to ask to join another couple however.

Not sure what could have happened with the cult. Are there other members in it? Has the same thing happened more than one month in a row?

A couple of things that I have noticed. If I look at the image for my character, he is listed as having a normal build. But there were people he would meet who would have a good impression of him because they liked slim bodies. But, he's worked out a lot and if I mouse-over his data it shows he actually has a fit body now. But if I influence a character to be more attracted to fit bodies they don't show as having a higher attraction to me, which they will if I am picking eye color or the like. I think either fit shouldn't be changeable or it should be able to influence attraction (at least towards the main character).

Also, I noticed that there was an option to allow employees to take breaks during the workday on their own if they aren't going to leave their area unattended, but otherwise they should ask. So there must be a check for if an area is unattended. It would be great if when managers are given a job to replace missing employees if they would have a preference for replacing employees in areas where everyone is off, so if the VIP Room waitress is out, or the Game Room host is taking a day off, or all the waitresses for one seating area decide to take off, that is considered more urgent than replacing that 4th cook who I fired because there hasn't yet been sufficient demand for food to need them.

(Ideally it would be nice if I could just actually schedule worker shifts like in HHS+, or temporarily move someone to provide coverage. It would make sense to have more strippers on duty at night and or fewer cooks on duty during the late night shift, for example. Obviously that's a much bigger reworking but it could lead to maybe workers who liked working or had higher greed requesting more shifts, and perhaps offering incentives to the boss.)
The attraction for fit is based on the number not the bucket (fit/slim/normal/curvy). So you could be fit by just a tiny bit which will have some effect but may be too small for it to affect the overall attraction value.

As for your other suggestion regarding better control over managing and allocating staff, it's part of the plan, but honestly I'm not sure spending a lot of time creating a huge complex interface to schedule staff to work at certain times is worth it. I realize that the current system leaves a lot to be desired (like when you 2 bartenders decide to take the same day off). By the time it becomes a pain to manage you should make enough money that these inefficiencies don't matter. I do however always looking for quick ways to make it better without creating this extra management layer (which obviously some players will want).

Thanks, some of these were already pointed out, but I'll have to check the friend one, haven't heard about that one. But maybe something broke on the recent update.

As for the flashing, anyone that sees it and can provide more details it may help provide some clues on what's doing it because I don't see it.

Moral police? How do we access them? Have all laws applied atm, I have checked the library and much more, never saw moral police showing up. Fantastic game Total Fluke, congratz.
About 25% of the time when you check out a sex book from the library, this woman should approach you and ask you to join the Society for Morality and Decency. You can turn her down or you can choose to join. If you turn her down she should keep trying.

Reactions: NutInShell

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
No, there's no command for that. If they don't want to interview with you they should tell you exactly why not. If they do interview with you and turn you down, it's because they either want more money or don't like you enough (like you asked too many questions during the interview).

but I'll have to check the friend one, haven't heard about that one. But maybe something broke on the recent update.
Thank you for answering and for your work. Can you perhaps point out what "tied Up" with the current job means as a reason? Also i asked because saw in runtime folder the cheatsheet with things like "&fire_from_job" and thought it could be not listed in console help but i guessed wrong.

About the friend bug be aware that friends remaining friends but the request pops up again in interactions or even used repeatedly by npcs. Also i saw for the first time being friends with -100 opinion (might be related)

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
I'm seeing the screen flash any time it goes from one dialog popup to another. Here's a screen capture, you can see it most clearly after the "I say hello" choice.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes