4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
hey i ran in a bug today

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

happens when you find a bot crate in space.
Thanks!
Overlooked that one.
Added to list of 1.40 to fix.

EDIT: As I had to touch 1.30 for a bigger issue again I fixed this one also.
1.30.15d.1 is available for D/L in OP

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I want to transfer a bot from an older version, but it's stuck at "bot container processing" for ages.
Press SPACE or Return?
If its really frozen id like to take a look at the pod mv...json file if you post it to me.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
yv0751
Finally got everything...I think.
Do you have to choose between the two guns from the random encounter or can you RNG encounter it twice and get both the orange and purple gun? (I know it says "we won't see you again" but I thought that might just be what each ship says since it's a random encounter)
Also, what's the chip that goes in these and the Voron gun? Is it available yet?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751
Finally got everything...I think.
Do you have to choose between the two guns from the random encounter or can you RNG encounter it twice and get both the orange and purple gun? (I know it says "we won't see you again" but I thought that might just be what each ship says since it's a random encounter)
Also, what's the chip that goes in these and the Voron gun? Is it available yet?
There are three different ones in NX010.
the first two are unique and you wont meet the again
The third one is repeatable and gives you the matching AddOns and other stuff

Probably best combo is Dark Mirage (Cloak on Hit Shield) and Wails of Infinity (Leech Gun), which make you nearly invincible and and capable to take out most mobs without torpedoes.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

Probably best combo is Dark Mirage (Cloak on Hit Shield) and Wails of Infinity (Leech Gun), which make you nearly invincible and and capable to take out most mobs without torpedoes.
Yeah, I thought wails might be the right route. I took the other, definitely had to backtrack for Collapsar till I gave up and figured the console command. Figure it being double damage it would be overall faster, but not having to rely on missles. That'd save alot of time for sure, I'll try out the different combinations. Thanks.

I'm new to the game, how often are version updates?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

Also, thank you for making the underverse plating available from the beginning of the game, that 2.8 mil really saves alot of time at the start.
What is the difference between the plating? I can't tell. At first I figured it takes more shots to burn your gear once the shields are gone, but I really can't tell a difference.
More expensive plating just ended up being a good income, ran the whole game with the regular plates. I am curious what the benefit to upgrading them is.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Also, thank you for making the underverse plating available from the beginning of the game, that 2.8 mil really saves alot of time at the start.
What is the difference between the plating? I can't tell. At first I figured it takes more shots to burn your gear once the shields are gone, but I really can't tell a difference.
More expensive plating just ended up being a good income, ran the whole game with the regular plates. I am curious what the benefit to upgrading them is.
  • The plates can absorb hits once your shield is gone.
  • If the plate grade is lower than the attack weapon, some delta punches through to the hull.
  • Simple plates block Photon, ..., Underverse fully blocks even Obliterator and Guardian hits.
  • Once a plate is hit its gone and needs to be replaced.
  • Which plate slot is hit is randomly determined
So if your combat skill is good enought to never deplete the shields it doesn't matter.
But if a battle goes sideways it might make the difference.

Reactions: Yevaud6

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, I thought wails might be the right route. I took the other, definitely had to backtrack for Collapsar till I gave up and figured the console command. Figure it being double damage it would be overall faster, but not having to rely on missles. That'd save alot of time for sure, I'll try out the different combinations. Thanks.

I'm new to the game, how often are version updates?
Now it is in the end phase (once every 2 or three months). V1.40 will be the normal ending (and maybe the Steam Base Version).
140+ will be extended content which might be too much on steam :)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
My question is, do the memory cubes do anything yet? Seeing as I've unlocked all the scenes I'm guessing not.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes