gothicJester

Jun 2, 2020
Yeah, my issues was when trying to disbale certain content, (CBT and Pee) it went through them anyay. It was like the setting did nothing.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
My man, when there's a 6 minute video that's in the game as a few-hundred megabyte MP4 when most of the rest of the game is using webm, that's saying a bit.

Additionally, it's not about download speed but file size on your hard drive. More and more laptops are using SSDs with like 128GB space before Windows and other bloated software is installed.
So delete it when you are done? Its an HTML game also, you can download it to a flash drive. You can get 32GB flash drives for $5 USD....

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
My man, when there's a 6 minute video that's in the game as a few-hundred megabyte MP4 when most of the rest of the game is using webm, that's saying a bit.

Additionally, it's not about download speed but file size on your hard drive. More and more laptops are using SSDs with like 128GB space before Windows and other bloated software is installed.
Will crop them next update ♥

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Good game, I liked it, although I must add some pros and cons to make the criticism more sustainable.

• Interface: Clear and pleasant, good font, good color and easy to understand.
  • Gameplay: Simple buttons without complications, you don't have to scroll much, images of just the right size, videos and audios that may be unnecessary but help the environment. Removing food and hygiene needs helps a lot and adds nothing to the game (my honest opinion).
  • Story: It starts very well, then the plot becomes more complex, I don't know if for the better given that there is a pre-established order of things, we go from "your decisions matter" to "you can only choose an obvious path." Since the game is 0.0.1 it makes sense that there are no alternatives, I imagine that will change. There are many characters who have not yet appeared and those that are little more than a handful are consistent.
  • Characters: Perhaps very stereotyped for me (although I really hope for the Machiavellian and masochistic appearances of Rayle Reid). His psychology, according to his story, takes the character to a unique path, perhaps somewhat forced and abrupt, again I assume because it is still a new game; but Skyler's change is very thick, mundane, direct... if she were the bad girl at school it would make more sense, I think we just killed Skyler just for a plot pretext.

In short, the base is good, the content is still poor but it has potential, since it is still new, I can only expect good results and a lot of content in a next update; I will be waiting for it, it undoubtedly deserves to be played because the game promises and warms you up.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I usually just accept that a game is not to my taste and I say nothing, but I can't stay silent with this game.
In this game I got my balls kicked, my house robbed and, to my surprise, my dog killed! Who in their right mind writes a story like that? I was reading almost nothing and just skipping, but I somehow got the part where the dog died. This is terrible as fuck! This game began too cursed! The only game I played here in which a dog dies was a case of zombie dog, which is ok, since it is not really a dog. BUT THIS GAME REALLY KILLS A REGULAR DOG! I still can't believe it!
Still, it does have some qualities. I liked the idea of the names hiding the faces. It is a beautiful metalinguistic way to say that no matter how much you change, if reach the point of not being a simp anymore, if you become a handsome, successful, smart and dangerous man, and even if you get a surgery to get your dick of any size to a half meter monster, it will mean nothing if your name is still "Dick Clitis" or some shit like that. Stupid parents can ruin the future of any person.

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
I usually just accept that a game is not to my taste and I say nothing, but I can't stay silent with this game.
In this game I got my balls kicked, my house robbed and, to my surprise, my dog killed! Who in their right mind writes a story like that? I was reading almost nothing and just skipping, but I somehow got the part where the dog died. This is terrible as fuck! This game began too cursed! The only game I played here in which a dog dies was a case of zombie dog, which is ok, since it is not really a dog. BUT THIS GAME REALLY KILLS A REGULAR DOG! I still can't believe it!
Still, it does have some qualities. I liked the idea of the names hiding the faces. It is a beautiful metalinguistic way to say that no matter how much you change, if reach the point of not being a simp anymore, if you become a handsome, successful, smart and dangerous man, and even if you get a surgery to get your dick of any size to a half meter monster, it will mean nothing if your name is still "Dick Clitis" or some shit like that. Stupid parents can ruin the future of any person.
Thanks for the feedback, be sure to check our next update for more adventures! ♥

BouLi85

May 23, 2020
Hi,
Perhaps I've the sone something wrong but I can't sleep on Skylar house. I don't have 15 friend point and I can't meet her anywhere to talk with her.
I can only talk my family and I already upgrade 100 all.
Can someone exmplain me where I failed ?

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
In this game I got my balls kicked, my house robbed and, to my surprise, my dog killed! Who in their right mind writes a story like that?
well... Jhon Wick start just like that... xD

• Haha
Reactions: 69ztare and ffive

GCNDev

Game Developer
May 7, 2024
In this game I got my balls kicked, my house robbed and, to my surprise, my dog killed! Who in their right mind writes a story like that? I was reading almost nothing and just skipping, but I somehow got the part where the dog died. This is terrible as fuck!
I'm not your average writer lol

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes