Votes: 94 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 267 8.0%

• Total voters

goggoy

Nov 5, 2022
What a month for the ones of the best M/D in the AVN's history to come up.
We have Her Desire at the end of April and then to start May with AWAM. The good similar thing is they both have made a such considerable progressing of the play/relationship of MD pairs that we've been waiting for looong. Yes i would count the cunning as the big move of any kind of the relationship. (that thing was a tough cliffhanger from Deadmoon Survive)

I agree with some guys here on AWAM. With the GOAT shower scene since 2019 and the masterful skills of dev, we have right to expect the more and the most. The tension to start the scene is interesting, i like their dialogues, the build-up is kinda strong. But the next progressing stagte is a bit odd and forced to me, started with the kiss... They kissing allright very great i always want to see, but that sniper shot is not convinced after their conversation, after that the mehhh animation. Good thing is now we can see their tongues.
The next one is...... the start of the cunning is continously another forced and quick to me while they just claim theirself to have no experience of lezcest, so that would be a quite big wild move! With a very smooth and professional skill by Sophia and even the (better) animation here, loool! Another weird to me is their previous position when Sophia bend down to Ellie's side kiss her from top to bottom, i thought they could have been done in 69 position, that would be very great, beautiful and making sense to their first lez explorement. And when they were about going to far they could be stopped by the door opened (same to the very first scene). And that would be called a great cliffhanger to me to get strong enought for waiting several next years for next one.

God and Genius have their all plans and beggar can't be chooser. So that's just my humble and selfish opinion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little progress from LGH

New short and meaningless of A/N from The Mystery Villa

I'll pick Anna/Lucy from Solvalley School as the asian variant and big opponient of Sophie/Ellie for the GMDOAT

Tight S/S from Therapy

Finally i'd like to have some words for our friend, our buddy in this cave since days one and our one of the men of the culture VenomSuperSayan with his great work. This is not a promotion because i'm not good at it. So in short i think you guys would like this lez open-world (with promising of the almost whole generation) like me with the style of render and storytelling in the mixing inspiration ways of SSP (by kz) with MLS (by Blackweb), go try and together build up his work :BootyTime:
What a month for the ones of the best M/D in the AVN's history to come up.
We have Her Desire at the end of April and then to start May with AWAM. The good similar thing is they both have made a such considerable progressing of the play/relationship of MD pairs that we've been waiting for looong. Yes i would count the cunning as the big move of any kind of the relationship. (that thing was a tough cliffhanger from Deadmoon Survive)

I agree with some guys here on AWAM. With the GOAT shower scene since 2019 and the masterful skills of dev, we have right to expect the more and the most. The tension to start the scene is interesting, i like their dialogues, the build-up is kinda strong. But the next progressing stagte is a bit odd and forced to me, started with the kiss... They kissing allright very great i always want to see, but that sniper shot is not convinced after their conversation, after that the mehhh animation. Good thing is now we can see their tongues.
The next one is...... the start of the cunning is continously another forced and quick to me while they just claim theirself to have no experience of lezcest, so that would be a quite big wild move! With a very smooth and professional skill by Sophia and even the (better) animation here, loool! Another weird to me is their previous position when Sophia bend down to Ellie's side kiss her from top to bottom, i thought they could have been done in 69 position, that would be very great, beautiful and making sense to their first lez explorement. And when they were about going to far they could be stopped by the door opened (same to the very first scene). And that would be called a great cliffhanger to me to get strong enought for waiting several next years for next one.

God and Genius have their all plans and beggar can't be chooser. So that's just my humble and selfish opinion.

A little progress from LGH

New short and meaningless of A/N from The Mystery Villa

I'll pick Anna/Lucy from Solvalley School as the asian variant and big opponient of Sophie/Ellie for the GMDOAT

Tight S/S from Therapy

Finally i'd like to have some words for our friend, our buddy in this cave since days one and our one of the men of the culture VenomSuperSayan with his great work. This is not a promotion because i'm not good at it. So in short i think you guys would like this lez open-world (with promising of the almost whole generation) like me with the style of render and storytelling in the mixing inspiration ways of SSP (by kz) with MLS (by Blackweb), go try and together build up his work :BootyTime:
from which game is the first image ?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Back in the glory days this group's been active with people sharing lezcest scenes all the time but now hardly anyone ever posts and it's mostly new members asking about stuffs. Really hope one day we can back to its glory days~

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Back in the glory days this group's been active with people sharing lezcest scenes all the time but now hardly anyone ever posts and it's mostly new members asking about stuffs. Really hope one day we can back to its glory days~
Because when the thread started its members had to go through all the existing games to dig the scenes, and there were a LOT of them. Now that most of the lezcest on f95 has been mapped we’re dependent on new games for lezcest scenes so obviously there are fewer

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
BYK370 is showing withdrawal symptoms already, i'd suggest reading smut. There's quite the collection of lezcest stories in the web.

Now that most of the lezcest on f95 has been mapped we’re dependent on new games for lezcest scenes
Sadly it's just as Fogell said, most games available here in F95 are accounted for already (we can always go back and re-read the messages xd). It's also possible to search the web for games that aren't here.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
BYK370 is showing withdrawal symptoms already, i'd suggest reading smut. There's quite the collection of lezcest stories in the web.

Sadly it's just as Fogell said, most games available here in F95 are accounted for already (we can always go back and re-read the messages xd). It's also possible to search the web for games that aren't here.
do you have the link?

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
I guess we can always voice to game game devs some lezcest requests and see if they add them to their new games. I think the moonshard dev said they planned M/D now.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
That's because of a lack of content. Also I always found it a little tacky to post from my own game but here is some from my most recent update.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
That's because of a lack of content. Also I always found it a little tacky to post from my own game but here is some from my most recent update.

Ok what is the name of your game and is there a android link if not I'll have to stop being lazy and get my laptop fixed lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Romenjack

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Whats the premise of it though??
Family incest. Mostly the usual teens discovering each other, than parents/aunt/uncle, later maybe grandparents. The twist is (which people in this thread might not appreciate), that MC won't be the sole male character in the game. So MC's father, uncle, male cousin will actively participate in sexual encounters. The end goal is big family orgy :D

oh you mean this is your game? nice can't wait
Yup :) Thanks!

Now this will be good how long have yall been in the planning phase
I've been thinking about such a game for months, so the base plot, characters, timeline and end goal is done in broad strokes. I've started using DAZ about 2-3 weeks ago and have yet to learn Ren'Py. So it'll be quite a while until there will be something solid.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019

Iv'e been enjoying this game. I hope we can keep the Futa optional as the story progresses. Can't wait to see how mom starts reacting when the spell wears off

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
do you have the link?
The link to what exactly? I can recommend some stories on the net but you can just search on literotica or similar sites. For games outside of F95 I can't help as this is the website I use exclusively

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes