• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
COVER.png

Overview:
This is a non-canonical visual novel of Shadows of Desire.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: Shamantr - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 7 Final
Language: English
Other Games: Shadows of Desire
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_9.jpg Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_11.jpg Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_16.jpg Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_33.jpg Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_44.jpg
Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_53.jpg Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_77.jpg Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_143.jpg Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_149.jpg Shadows_of_Desire_Red_Room_153.jpg

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
IF this is at least similar to ''Holding Hands'' game I might give it a try, but will wait for some review because I don't trust this art style games.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I finally see a sex scene in this game... After wasting 3 hours on that damn game
I don't like the BBC and the cuckelod(I like the ntr but not the cuckelod)at all, but the girl is delicious
But with this VN version, I already looked at the girl and already satisfied that curiosity xd

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023
I finally see a sex scene in this game... After wasting 3 hours on that damn game
I don't like the BBC and the cuckelod(I like the ntr but not the cuckelod)at all, but the girl is delicious
But with this VN version, I already looked at the girl and already satisfied that curiosity xd
Is camilla already deflower by Jason and creampie by Jason?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Inaro

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Is this in addition to the new update for the normal game that's supposed to come tomorrow or was this actually all they're releasing?

Reactions: Jarul

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Shadows Of Desire Red Room [Final] [Shamantr] - Compressed - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [172 MB]
- - -

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes