[S>Artist 3D] - Paid - Selling animations or making custom animations for you (gen3,8,9)

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheGreys

At first we didn't know what to expect since it was our first time working with an animator, but I have to say that working with Joraell was great. Not only are we happy with the results, but he also delivered his work really fast. 10/10 will definitely continue to work with him.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RexArmand

Joraell is really great at doing animations, he deliveres quick results and good quality.
    My plan is to use Joraell as the main animator for NSFW scenes in my game.
    He does not do expressions, but my 3d artist wants to do them himself anyway.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

WeLoveMonsters

I contracted Joraell to do a spitroast animation for us. The process was super smooth. He was very easy to work with. The animation met our expectations and I can't wait to get it into the game. I will definitely be reaching out to him for more animations in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Black Hood Games

I can't speak highly enough of Joraell's service! From start to finish, he was incredibly efficient and delivered outstanding results. It's evident that he possesses a wealth of experience in his field, as he not only met but exceeded every expectation I had.
    His attention to detail and dedication to satisfying his clients are truly commendable. I was thoroughly impressed with the speed and quality of his work, and I can confidently say that I will be returning for future projects. If you're looking for someone who is not only skilled but also reliable and professional, look no further than Joraell.
    I wholeheartedly recommend his services to anyone in need of top-notch workmanship.