Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
last version save? also I think that adding more maids its kinda bad, 4 is enough and we should just get more content about them on my opinion
im always in for a sexy milf to share tho... after that we can def put a stop to maid recruiting
:BootyTime:

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
how to adjust the price of food and drinks? after opening the shop they said the price here is cheap and we should increase the price and I still don't know where to do it.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
how to adjust the price of food and drinks? after opening the shop they said the price here is cheap and we should increase the price and I still don't know where to do it.
If I remember correctly, your girlfriend talks about it after a couple of days after the start, and immediately automatically raises the prices of food and drinks, it seems to me that you missed the message about the price increase

NubPnoopers

Mar 23, 2023
Here's the file to fully unlock the gallery including Abilities, Endings and Patreon scenes (all 6 of them), though you'll only be able to actually watch those Patreon scenes if you're playing the Patreon version of the game.

Updated for 0.8.33

Extract into %localappdata%\Secret_Care_Cafe
Does this work for mac?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I unlock this? The tooltips say something about events with Cynthia and the Jocks, but the events are all already completed.
After giving number to sensitive Jock a few times you meet some Buff lady. If you have not given NTRS bow to Cynthia that event might be locked tho, not sure.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is there any stuff with the 3 new customers? I spammed numbers for awhile, but didn't look like it...I'm talking about rainbow-hair streamer girl, the 2 blonde twin girls, and the emo-looking couple.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
No idea, i know nothing about macs, never owned one nor do i plan to ever do.
Mac owner here, I can confirm that it does work, at least on previous versions of the game (but I think it'll keep working regardless if it works on PC/Linux). Haven't tried it for the new update though. Btw shouldn't it be v0.8.34 instead of v0.8.35?
NubPnoopers feel free to add it to your game.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
RareAlexDev
Hey there.
Just wanted to ask if you could take a look at an issue I have trying to run the latest version of the game.
I'm using a Mac and the last version I had was v0.8.31.
Now I downloaded v0.8.34 and when I try to open it is says the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm guessing this is because your latest version was created to work on the latest Mac OS, Sonoma?
I'm running an older version that no longer can be updated to this OS (I'm running Ventura).
If no, do you have any idea why this might happen?
Thank you very much in advance!
Cheers!

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes