SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey, how are you compressing those? Maybe I could look into it too and already upload compressed files if I wont break anything with it?
Unless it's a secret or you just don't want to, then don't worry about it.
With this tool:

UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

Not that version as the does small updates throughout the thread and it's actually updated to v2.9.6 as v2.8.4 doesn't support this game and a few more that have been added. Uses an undertal mod to extract and compress then pack back.

You can just ask in the thread as well if have questions.

Reactions: Bob69

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
So I'm on mac and it's giving me an error that the file is damaged. Both this version and the one before gave me the same error when trying to open it.

• Sad
Reactions: Heartbreakiller

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
I refused to have sex with ame when I had the chance and now I am locked with most of her events. Is there a way to get that event again? or do I need to replay the game again?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I refused to have sex with ame when I had the chance and now I am locked with most of her events. Is there a way to get that event again? or do I need to replay the game again?
Ifyou said no, that's it. You've made your choice for that playthrough

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Just found out there's always a back up event in place in case you say no. There's another where you can trigger that 1st Sex variable so just keep playing. But if you say No again, you will need to restart

lucifun

Dec 14, 2020
Just found out there's always a back up event in place in case you say no. There's another where you can trigger that 1st Sex variable so just keep playing. But if you say No again, you will need to restart
I have past 100 days and my back up event is long gone. I tried to use gallery one but it didnt work and she is still not available to upgrade. i will make a new one.

Btw this is an off topic but is your name from .hack//roots haseo?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I have past 100 days and my back up event is long gone. I tried to use gallery one but it didnt work and she is still not available to upgrade. i will make a new one.

Btw this is an off topic but is your name from .hack//roots haseo?
Yup lol

Been my moniker since Rebirth dropped in 2006

Reactions: lucifun

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
pls help everytime i install camera on gloryhole my game freezes otherwise working fine is it a bug ? how to resolve it ?

WhiteOwl7

Jun 24, 2022
just gotta say that one track during the gameplay from yungtownbeats was such a good choice. Soo good and chill. Liked it so much..had to dig for a bit to find it haha

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes