Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oni has gone on stating he wouldn't add Mystique because of the exact reasoning that people would want her to "transform" into different X-men girls, marvel girls or what the fuck ever. I don't mind the blue-belle either but hoping she'll be added in game when we can't even get decent art anymore is pointless lmfao.

DaDoorman

Apr 1, 2019
Oni has gone on stating he wouldn't add Mystique because of the exact reasoning that people would want her to "transform" into different X-men girls, marvel girls or what the fuck ever. I don't mind the blue-belle either but hoping she'll be added in game when we can't even get decent art anymore is pointless lmfao.
He could've just thrown in some "oh I can't transform during sexy times because your powers interfere with mine" line to excuse it all, or just ignore those requests like he'll continue ignoring everyone that doesn't like his Squirrel Girl. He probably just doesn't like blueberries, that or the idea of coding her transformations scares him. The possibility of a Zero/Rogue/Mystique threeway would also be dangerously kinky for Patreon's rules, he'd have to retcon Mystique to be Rogue's landlord.

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
So umm, are you locked to playing a dominant character only, or do we get to go down the other path instead? c:

At least the first hour that sadly felt like it was the case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes