RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
by the way how do you get the goblin suff in my game she has been fucked alot lol. plues they said that you can do consent sex but i have not seen that at all just rape.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
by the way how do you get the goblin suff in my game she has been fucked alot lol. plues they said that you can do consent sex but i have not seen that at all just rape.
Still haven't done the thing that updates sex stats at the end of a scene. Might figure it out this update.
All the new scenes are consensual yes.

Reactions: Eicosa

lazyboldandfat

Nov 11, 2018
Hey, just some small thoughts about the store scene, not knowing the possibilies you're working with here sorry if stupid questions;

Is there a version of it with her glasses off? And since she got absolutely pasted, what if she had the status effect afterwards that she gets from the used condoms? Dont know if it's doable/pain in the butt though, but cool stuff cheers for buffing this game.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Is the old man update finished?
Next week.

Is there a version of it with her glasses off? And since she got absolutely pasted, what if she had the status effect afterwards that she gets from the used condoms? Dont know if it's doable/pain in the butt though, but cool stuff cheers for buffing this game.
Didn't want to add those status effects since they are mostly cosmetic. If I add a function for them I'll use them.
Rinko looks sexier in glasses.

Reactions: Eicosa and Kakuroi

lazyboldandfat

Nov 11, 2018
Didn't want to add those status effects since they are mostly cosmetic. If I add a function for them I'll use them.
Rinko looks sexier in glasses.
Aw man, was hoping glasses stayed optional since it's total turn-off for a me a mario.. guess i'll survive

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanosman

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
How do you get the shota complex?
And can you believe that the creator of the game even though when he made his character like that, he made him limit himself to blowjobs?

I mean Rinko is even saying that after blowing some shots it is wrong to have sex with them..... what a waste of one of the more things that I hope Thanosman fixes in the next mod update

Gabrangel

May 6, 2023
View attachment 2322052

Overview:
Female teacher who has returned to her birthplace, Yaezujima, due to certain circumstances.

Playing as Rinko Kageyama, 24 years old (enormous breasts), spend one summer on Yaezushima in this event-search type of Adventure RPG.

Do whatever you want from August 1 through August 31 and encounter a wide variety of people and events.

Why did Rinko come back?
What is Haramiko Festival that she is required to attend on the 31st?
How to escape this summer that seems to repeat itself?

Uncover the secrets of Yaezushima while having your super-slutty body fucked!​

Release Date: Jan/10/2023
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: v1.5
Language: Fan Translation (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist Female Teacher Shrine Maiden Slice of Life / Daily Living Elder Girl x Younger Boy Ahegao / Gapeface Coercion / Compulsion Big Breasts

Translation Status: Complete
TL Patch Download: (1.04.1)
Scene/Route Guide Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficial Mods:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to edit a few events in the game, how is it possible to open it? I know what is done in RPG Maker MV, but it won't let me... can someone help me?

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
I want to edit a few events in the game, how is it possible to open it? I know what is done in RPG Maker MV, but it won't let me... can someone help me?
Create a new project in rpg maker mv, do not do anything, save, and quit.
Copy paste all the files from this game in your new project folder.
Open rpg maker mv, load project if it doesn t open automatically, and voila.

Reactions: Gabrangel
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes