Wolf RPG Complete [RJ257653] 継ぐ者のコドク / Kodoku the Successor

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Anyone have the download link for 1.02 version of this game? I only founded the demo, that one can work?

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Can someone help? I can´t extract the file and the nunber of files showed in the ´´how to´´ is different.

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Yes, but the WolfDec only works in the game, not on the patch that you gave, basically, about the baseData That I caný extract neither the Wolf nor 7Zip have worked. Also, the image given shoe way less files than the tutorial you gave on page 5. No clue why.
Ok, I think I get it. First, you seem to have done everything right. Just one thing, you do not need to decrypt the patch. You just have to copy and paste the patch to the "Data" folder after you've done decrypting the game.
And yes, the number of files was way less than this game has because I used a different game when making that new guide (it was "Magical Girl Shizuki" from the same developer).

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Ok, I think I get it. First, you seem to have done everything right. Just one thing, you do not need to decrypt the patch. You just have to copy and paste the patch to the "Data" folder after you've done decrypting the game.
And yes, the number of files was way less than this game has because I used a different game when making that new guide (it was "Magical Girl Shizuki" from the same developer).
On the bright side, the game did open so progress, I guess. I lost here. I even gone and bought the game from dl for the patch, shame.

Edit: Ignore that, all that was being caused by the FUCKING NAME STILL IN JAP... 11/2 years of wait ( when I bought the game), because the name was wrong. No words. Thank you for the support, dude.
Just for this, and just for you, I gonna beat the true ending as my sorry request. You see.

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
On the bright side, the game did open so progress, I guess. I lost here. I even gone and bought the game from dl for the patch, shame.

Edit: Ignore that, all that was being caused by the FUCKING NAME STILL IN JAP... 11/2 years of wait ( when I bought the game), because the name was wrong. No words. Thank you for the support, dude.
Just for this, and just for you, I gonna beat the true ending as my sorry request. You see.
Good to know the problem has been solved. Never came to my mind that file name would cause this much problems, will keep that in mind for anyone else later on.

And good luck my friend on getting that true ending, you're gonna need that o7

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Finally, it worked! Thank you for the patch, now i'll read some walkthrough to get all endings, but first, save data to see if i get bored.

JunClover

Jul 3, 2021
Finally I can play this game, thanks for the guide with pics I wasnt able to run it without it

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heh
I almost give up this game until I found the patch here
but problem is there is only 1 site that host ver 1.00b only
other site already dead so i stick with this version and hope that it not gonna crash or anything
the trans work

we need more people to host game like these or else it dead forever
I even lost How to make flying city
dang I should have save it

also this game
f king jump scare
guess Where someone lived is not scary enough huh

crap
I keep miss the uhhm probably good ending
ok you probably gonna notice anyway
there robot and I can't hit them
escaplly the boss
it keep miss and miss and miss

Last edited:

huyhoang123

Nov 3, 2019
Lol, so how i can download the lastest o the game? I have no money to buy this game so if anyone could share a link. It would help a lot!

Dephender

Nov 15, 2019
How do you even do the password thing? I can't believe someone would put something like this in their game, you have to input commands randomly until you get the correct one, no indication whatsoever, not even how many inputs long the password is? I can't even progress because absolutely no information is given.