FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I had the OP on ignore because they had released an NTR game and I auto ignore anyone who is pro NTR(looooooooong ignore list)
Seems a bit extreme, but whatever. 7767 released an NTR-focused game? You don't happen to remember the name, do you? And you're sure he wrote it, rather than just uploading it?

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
Seems a bit extreme, but whatever. 7767 released an NTR-focused game? You don't happen to remember the name, do you? And you're sure he wrote it, rather than just uploading it?
The auto ignore just prevents me from getting into an unnecessary argument about I subject I despise. If I don't see it then it doesn't trigger me. There are three tags that get an auto-ignore from me (NTR, Scat, and Femdom as well) As for 7767 I don't really know if they were just uploading it or if they actually wrote it. I get a bit fast on the ignore when I see NTR...so they may have just been uploading someone else's stuff for all I know. I did take them off the ignore list so given time I guess I'll know one way or the other. Again though thank you for the assist, I have really been stressing not being able to get the next installment of this amazing game!

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
Well, you seemed pretty sure of yourself and the righteousness of your cause. As you now know, 7767 is a bot and hasn't written any games. So you should probably retract the assertion that it did.
If they are a bot then I am sure that I didn't hurt their feelings by mistakenly believing that they wrote an NTR game, but consider the assertion retracted.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of these are disturbing, especially Allison in the second and sixth images.
While it's interesting to see the high definition upscaling, I'm not a huge fan of whatever the AI is doing to the faces in most cases tbh.
Still impressive, and some are quite good, like the eighth image with the triplets, very good. Although even in that one, the longer you stare at Maddison's face the weirder it gets.

MagicJeb

Apr 4, 2020
I seriously never comment on this site and I doubt the creator's will ever see this, but damn I love this game. The story is fantastic not just the sex but just well written all around. This is the best written adult game ive ever played. The whole thing with Gracie is so sad I love the idea that they were soul mates but unfortunately couldn't be together completely because of tragic circumstances. I also hope that the dreams with her are real for both of them so in some way they are always together. Id really like it if like avalon you make an alternate timeline. where the MC never got into a accident and ended up with her. I basically love every character is the game however the daughters, Gracie and Brooke are my favorites even when I think I'm not gonna like a character like Vanessa you make me invested. I also like the choices I've mostly gone for pure with some lust. I'm not really a fan of the darkness/dom stuff I like to play it like how Gracie saw the MC as a good person. I also love Bernie I usually don't care that much about the male characters i think i really like him because you actually tell us how they meant and how Bernie is basically a father to him who helped him when he had no one else. The only thing I didn't like was the Nora stuff I skipped it but making that even an option I really didn't like but that's it. This is genuinely my favorite story in Any of the games I've played and cannot wait to see what happens next.

kaceylove

Apr 1, 2021
Some of these are disturbing, especially Allison in the second and sixth images.
While it's interesting to see the high definition upscaling, I'm not a huge fan of whatever the AI is doing to the faces in most cases tbh.
Still impressive, and some are quite good, like the eighth image with the triplets, very good. Although even in that one, the longer you stare at Maddison's face the weirder it gets.
Yeah, there is definitely some strangeness with a lot of AI enhanced images...And more so with these ones. And I think that's because the original renders and animations are already well detailed and really good quality. Some of my favourite from any game, which is why I wanted to see what the AI would do with them. And it's showing that it's quite a limited tool still.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Well , M looks a bit weird in the game already. I can't quite put my finger on it. I think the irises are too big, makes me think of an insect. Something like Mantis from Guardians of the Galaxy.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I appreciate the share - IMO whatever AI program was used for the upscale changed the ladies for the worse, making them too old and kind of sucking the life out of them.

If you want to showcase good upscaling, I recommend doing side by side comparisons or original then new comparisons to showcase what the AI achieved.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes