Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Team Maggie all the way.
The only bad thing with Maggie's route is i think they are setting it up so it was her dog that caused the whole incident with his daughter. Remember them talking about the dog smelling his dog on her? And that's gonna SUCK if that's the case.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I'm sorry if it's been discussed here before, but I'm wondering something. Because of the incompatible saves I'm playing this from the beginning and I noticed something that got me curious. Is Jasmine perhaps actual street race driver? I remember she attend some racing events but don't remember her competing in them (Maybe I'm just idiot). In this shot that girl, all geared up really look like jasmine though.
View attachment 3633956
It seems that the developer reused the jasmine model for a background character. :unsure:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
The only bad thing with Maggie's route is i think they are setting it up so it was her dog that caused the whole incident with his daughter. Remember them talking about the dog smelling his dog on her? And that's gonna SUCK if that's the case.
I don't remember that. I haven't played the update yet (I've got a backlog of updates to play, and as a Maggie fan, I know I have something to look forward too, so happy to enjoy the buildup). I'll do a quick playthrough before starting the new updates. But if you're right, that's gunna be awful.

4.80 star(s) 162 Votes