• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
New jap NTR translation came out, couldn't find the thread so sharing here :)

1714446420477.png
Here is source of download:

Here is the mega link:

Password: ryuugames.com

Reactions: phantomz

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Cheating wife lefeana has been released translated in ryuugames but the ad links are impossible to pass for me. Can anyone pass the mediafire link?

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022

Hello, does anyone follow this creator and would be willing to share their posts? Thanks!

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
Greetings!
I've been a fan of NTR doujin and games for a few years and I wanted to make a game...
Not sure if you're familiar with the game iNsight of you by AdventAnyx, he used Honey Select with some mods and got some really good art and animations out of it, more expression and personality than I thought Honey Select was capable of.

I'd go with whatever you find easiest to use though.

Reactions: Gotiquinho
Jul 12, 2020
Not sure if you're familiar with the game iNsight of you by AdventAnyx, he used Honey Select with some mods and got some really good art and animations out of it, more expression and personality than I thought Honey Select was capable of.

Oh man. Insight of you was an absolute banger. No other honey select based game has captured that magic for me.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Does someone know what i have to do when i have this message? problem.PNG
This happens to me just after I try to launch the game (its this game from Ryuugames : )
If this has happened to anyone in the past i would like to know what to do thanks in advance!

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Just starting this game , and holy shit the mechanic in the game, so overwhelming by looking at tutorial in the beginning.. :HideThePain:

Haven't really play it yet, but so far it look promising, so I will leave the review later.

Reactions: Treatsxxx

Gotiquinho

Jul 25, 2019
The best way would be to show some demos and see your own unique twist on it than ppl can give clear feedback though 2d art will always reign supreme. But I enjoy koikatsu animation here and there
Id you are set on 3D animation then 100% Koikatsu is the way to go.

HoneySelect models are outdated and look bland, Koikatsu look more fluid and make for great sex scenes.

Thanks for your feedback! I've been messing around with modded HS2 and I think I got some pretty good results graphics-wise, but I haven't delved much into animations yet.

The art style would look like something along these lines
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Thanks for your feedback! I've been messing around with modded HS2 and I think I got some pretty good results graphics-wise, but I haven't delved much into animations yet.

The art style would look like something along these lines
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honey Select is too dated imo. Koikatsu is the best unless you are trying to make a game set in "realism" in which case the more "human" models of Honey Select is the way to go. Anime and Fantasy are way better done on Koikatsu.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Just starting this game , and holy shit the mechanic in the game, so overwhelming by looking at tutorial in the beginning.. :HideThePain:

Haven't really play it yet, but so far it look promising, so I will leave the review later.
Okay, played this game for about 3 hours, I gotta say, its really underwhelming, especially after seeing potential in the game itself.

Game actually pretty simple, its just the way they explain it at the beginning, it feels like it had shit tons of content, but in reality its not. Its pretty much about how to manage your income so you can pay for your debt.

And you thought this is an actual simulation, where you train the girls to become your waifu or slaves, but its not. The progression not there at all. Most scene actually lock behind the plugins. So if you manage to unlock it, the scene that related to that plugins will unlock. Yes, there're scene that lock behind progression, but the immersion can be broke by just unlocking the plugins. For example, you in progression to train the MILFS, and then you unlock the plugins, and then the scene where she become fully bitch already unlock..

Also, the scene is one of the worse I think. Its giga short. Not worthed at all. Most of it just about 3/4 dialogs and its done. I dont mind if its reuse CG, but holy shit its so short that when you hype for the scene you manage to unlock and its finished already.. Like WTF?

Well, this is just my opinion, but I really not enjoyed the game so much. Not rec.

Mar 12, 2018
Greetings!
I've been a fan of NTR doujin and games for a few years and I wanted to make a game(s) (probably VNs) with several ideas I've had stuck on my mind for a while.

I just want to know, how you feel about 3D art in a NTR game? I have plans on using HoneySelect2 to make the characters and scenes, but I've also thought about using Koikatsu.

I have a feeling that 3D art style might not be as well received as 2D art, and I could have trouble finding supporters.

Besides your acceptance on 3D art, do you prefer the more realistic style HoneySelect2 has or Koikatsu animated style? I'd really appreciate your insights on this topic.
Bro, have you never heard of Eternum and the previous game of its author? It's one of the most popular and highly rated games on the site, though not NTR. It's made with HoneySelect2 and I wouldn't say that it's outdated in any way, it's just more on the realistic scale compared to more anime-like Koikatsu. I think it has more adjustable animations, but which are probably harder to implement into the game.
When it comes to NTR, King of Summer is one of the most popular games here, and it uses Koikatsu models. The only thing you have to worry about is posting your game on Steam, which I think isn't possible if you use either of those.
In the end, the most important part is the writing and plot of the game. And using those engines is definitely better than having subpar art.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes