4.50 star(s) 25 Votes
Nov 23, 2023
What render do you prefer ? I could have made the second one just like the 1st, if I wanted...I wanted to keep it more vanilla, keep the more explicit stuff for later, in the original you can see her asshole a bit and I felt it was already revealing to much on the first release, but it was my decision, not a style problem.
I like both, but yeah, depending on the length of the game, Violet spreading her butt cheek may be too soon. I still want to see that same shot with spread butt cheek(s), but maybe a bit later.

Speaking of Preferences though, I personally prefer the original Ariana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked original Ariana's long pony tail and the massive trunk with small breasts. I'm not that into the short green hair and very muscular body. I also preferred the lack of smile in the original picture. I think it really suited to have Ariana walk around with that smug expression, as if she was somehow superior to everyone else. I'm glad that her breasts stayed small at least, to differentiate her from Violet, so I can learn to accept the new Ariana if you strongly feel the need to change her.

Also some feedback: In the dream BBC BJ scene, Violet has green eyes, while having blue and purple eyes in later scenes. Violet's eyes were a lot more consistent in the original art style. I imagine fixing her eyes should be relatively easy in Photoshop though.

Last edited:

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Shame this a kinetic netorare novel cause the characters look great and having no agency at all a a player just destroys the experience, awful move developers.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I like both, but yeah, depending on the length of the game, Violet spreading her butt cheek may be too soon. I still want to see that same shot with spread butt cheek(s), but maybe a bit later.

Speaking of Preferences though, I personally prefer the original Ariana.

I liked original Ariana's long pony tail and the massive trunk with small breasts. I'm not that into the short green hair and very muscular body. I also preferred the lack of smile in the original picture. I think it really suited to have Ariana walk around with that smug expression, as if she was somehow superior to everyone else. I'm glad that her breasts stayed small at least, to differentiate her from Violet, so I can learn to accept the new Ariana if you strongly feel the need to change her.

Also some feedback: In the dream BBC BJ scene, Violet has green eyes, while having blue and purple eyes in later scenes. Violet's eyes were a lot more consistent in the original art style. I imagine fixing her eyes should be relatively easy in Photoshop though.
In that scene the girl has green eyes and greenish hair, only the last two frames is Violent...first is Ariana, Eric says in the bus that thinking back, the dream he had was clearly about Ariana and Vi...I liked the old Ariana but I have already generated more stuff with her and it was just unbearable, the consistency simply is not there with the new style, I could not get anything going with her. Sorry. But yeah small tits and big ass Ariana will remain

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Shame this a kinetic netorare novel cause the characters look great and having no agency at all a a player just destroys the experience, awful move developers.
Until I can get Patreon online and maybe some more helping hands on the project it will be a kinetic novel. It is not an awfull move, it is a smart move, I dont wanna bit more then I can chew.

Nov 23, 2023
In that scene the girl has green eyes and greenish hair, only the last two frames is Violent...first is Ariana
Oh right... silly me.

I liked the old Ariana but I have already generated more stuff with her and it was just unbearable, the consistency simply is not there with the new style, I could not get anything going with her. Sorry.
Did you mean to say that the consistency is not there with the old style? That's what the context implies.

But yeah small tits and big ass Ariana will remain
Cool! Same with Anya, I assume.

Until I can get Patreon online and maybe some more helping hands on the project it will be a kinetic novel. It is not an awfull move, it is a smart move, I dont wanna bit more then I can chew.
Fair enough. Maybe in time you will grow more popular and gain more experience and then you can make something more complex. I am interested in subscribing, so I hope the prices won't be too outrageous. :LOL: Will there be any kind of polls and / or Discord where patrons can make suggestions?

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Oh right... silly me.

Did you mean to say that the consistency is not there with the old style? That's what the context implies.

Cool! Same with Anya, I assume.

Fair enough. Maybe in time you will grow more popular and gain more experience and then you can make something more complex. I am interested in subscribing, so I hope the prices won't be too outrageous. :LOL: Will there be any kind of polls and / or Discord where patrons can make suggestions?
Once the Patreon goes live I will let you guys know, I had it aproved in 4h the first time, now it already has been 24h, I dont really know why, I am waiting for Patreon to say something...

Reactions: CptAndroid

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Once the Patreon goes live I will let you guys know, I had it aproved in 4h the first time, now it already has been 24h, I dont really know why, I am waiting for Patreon to say something...
Highly suggest to make Sub-Star your prime source, Patreon could just with a click of a button shut you down, alot of anti-NTR haloogans did it to ntr devs.

Nov 23, 2023
Patreon is finally live, news about Chapter 1 will be dropped there, polls will be done, and daily AI art content...every single day.
You certainly know how to make appealing thumbnails lol.

Sadly Patreon won't let me subscribe to you. All attempts get declined. Each attempt shows up on PayPal and gets refunded. PayPal support tell me they're not blocking it and that it's likely a glitch on Patreon... Sigh. Sent Patreon a ticket... Hopefully they will sort this mess out.

Really wish SubscribeStar was an option right about now.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2023
you asked if I want to see more of Lucy? Assuming she's in the last pic of v0.2... oh yeah, please!!
Since you asked for confirmation, I assume you don't know who Lucy is. Yes, she is in the last pic and she is a character from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. So with that in mind, I hope her presence gets explained in a logical sense, like a dream / fantasy or cosplay or something.

Reactions: EdPokol

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
ariana aside i honestly think the redone art is more of an upgrade, slightly muscly fubuki though... eh, i liked it when it was an original design. (as far as more lucy goes, MC beating it to his girl cheating on him {or sister just sleeping around} in cosplay without him realizing sounds great)

between this and netorase phone, AI CG NTR is eating fucking well

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I cant believe i am about to say this, but this actually looks pretty good. Gonna keep an eye out on this one.

alxalx

Oct 4, 2019
The artwork is great here . I wanna see more of the mom where she wears skimpy outfit and more mom ntr

Nilesdog

Sep 4, 2019
you are overreacting, for me new sometimes looks even better, but not always
the new artwork looks like every other generic ai art its not just about beauty but also uniqueness in art that makes it appealing. I know the previous art looked like melkor's but melkor's art was great because it felt unique and he doesnt make ntr kinetic novels as far as i know.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes