3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_image.jpg

Overview:
After being transported to another world, the goblin shaman Anu takes you in as her servant. Tend to the lazy gobliness' every need... and strive to win her affection!​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-17
Release Date: 2024-05-17
Original Title: 緑の彼女が司祭で召使いが俺で
Developer: BFGS
Publisher: Mango Party - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Voice: Chinese, Japanese
Other Games: Isekai Janken Hero
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

An Uploader and some User who tested it, got a Black screen when starting the game via Main Menu. He fixed it by , it may work with Japanese .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

thumbnail_1.jpg thumbnail_2.jpg thumbnail_3.jpg thumbnail_4.jpg thumbnail_5.jpg thumbnail_6.jpg thumbnail_7.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks for the share
I ran it as admin and in english locale, skipped until the gameplay, everything seemed fine
I remember one time in the Intro there was the CG completly zoomed in.
Maybe I just assumed you'd actually see some of the 2 chars in the intro and not only background. Could be that the intro is just crap. :HideThePain:

I actually didn't need to start it as admin or with English local. I will let the uploader test it with admin and local. Maybe that fixes the Black Screen error for him.
E: Nope doesn't work for him, still blackscreen in the Intro.

• Sad
Reactions: Slayerz

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
What do you mean by english locale ?

I have tried with and without admin, and I have a black screen.
Yeah the same as the Uploader, it works fine for me without english local and without admin. So its a different problem.
Seems like the Uploader fixed it for himself. I hope he remembers how.

Last edited:

TempestLaaL

Jul 8, 2023
Went through the intro thoroughly, the characters render properly and zoom in works
I did see two minor bugs: The sprites flickered in the intro, and the tutorial tells you to click on an H icon after you've already clicked on it so the game might just be buggy. Maybe it'll get fixed

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Went through the intro thoroughly, the characters render properly and zoom in works
I did see two minor bugs: The sprites flickered in the intro, and the tutorial tells you to click on an H icon after you've already clicked on it so the game might just be buggy. Maybe it'll get fixed
Yeah that doesn't work for me. I don't see any Character in the Intro (except the one on the right once or twice).
So there are multiple layers of Intro fuck up :HideThePain:

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
View attachment 3643032

Overview:
After being transported to another world, the goblin shaman Anu takes you in as her servant. Tend to the lazy gobliness' every need... and strive to win her affection!​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-17
Release Date: 2024-05-17
Original Title: 緑の彼女が司祭で召使いが俺で
Developer: BFGS
Publisher: Mango Party - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Voice: Chinese, Japanese
Other Games: Isekai Janken Hero
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

An Uploader and some User who tested it, got a Black screen when starting the game via Main Menu. He fixed it by , it may work with Japanese .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3643042 View attachment 3643043 View attachment 3643044 View attachment 3643045 View attachment 3643046 View attachment 3643047 View attachment 3643048
Maybe he didn't let it run long enough had a black screen when i started for abit then it the title screen came up no issues YET.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Maybe he didn't let it run long enough had a black screen when i started for abit then it the title screen came up no issues YET.
Wasn't the title screen. It was after the title screen when starting the actual game.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes