• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Someone, explain to me - what colour is the girl who has skin problems? Is she a white European with black spots or a black/ brown negroid with white spots?
Kim has vitiligo, an auto-immune disease that causes patches of skin to lose its pigmentation. Any race can have it though it's more obvious on people who have darker skin. Based on her non-affected original skin color Kim is probably of African descent. Michael Jackson had vitiligo but undertook chemical skin treatments to lighten his darker African-American skin color to match his lighter patches. Kim is embracing her unique skin coloration in a very positive way.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I call that piece of shit "Thumb Gay". Why?

That poor excuse for a human, says that in the bumfuck where they haunt, gays are called "Blue Guys", then I looked at his profile picture and laughed. Then that stupid asshole started a cult of bald and head shaved MEN, all of them look like a fucking penis and that's what they told us they love.

Then the cherry on top, they think Betty is ugly. Clearly it is someone that can't appreciate a woman.

Put it all together: GAY. Since they were very helpful and provided us with a picture of their thumb, "Thumb Gay".

qed-mine.gif

I think it would be helpful to all of us join together and get them the trip they need, a "One Way Ticket" to Narnia.

1714655037368.jpeg

Peace :D

P.S.: I have nothing but love for gay people. I do have a LOT against homophobic trash that turn out to be gay also and try to cover it up. So, this isn't a post about their gayness, but about their homophobic trash mouth.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You may have given a lot of reasons not to restore Meemaw's womb, but not a single one of them has been good enough for me!

Seriously, though, I would have been happy if only LIs of MC's generation could give him children, so I'll take any of the women from the older generation as gifts.

Martha, Nora, Samantha, Kiara are all beautiful, wonderful women deserving of love and my MC is going to give it to them.

From the generation even further back, we still haven't found out exactly why Aunt Betty retired from her duties, but the foreshadowing that it was more than just to take care of Olivia is there. I'm hoping she wants to be a mother as well, because it's gonna happen.
Not a single one is good enough. All of them together (even the ones provided jokingly) are what paints the picture of why Meemaw won't get a new womb. But I gave her two milk jugs!!!

Betty's story will move forward in the next in-game week.

It’s almost time to warm up the 6 new students who are coming. Although you can search them through the forum, I put them together and show them to you,gays. (All rights belong to Trop;))
No. 1 Hailey: Verbena, Alabama (Caucasian)
View attachment 3592877
No. 2 Nia: New York (Puerto Rican ethnicity)
View attachment 3592882
No. 3 Christy: San Diego (Sino-American)
View attachment 3592884
No. 4 Zoe: Boston (Caucasian) ,redhead, Third from the left row
View attachment 3592886
N0. 5 Patricia: Texas (Caucasian)
View attachment 3592887
No. 6 Kalyiani: India (Indian) ,Saira's cousin, I seem to have never seen what she looks like .
Zoe
SPOILER_Test_Zoe.png
And Kalyani (Saira got her cat earphones. A good friend for Maddie)
SPOILER_Kalyani.png
Lets hope she doesn't have a Yeti like Alexia.
I'm into variety. Having the two Latinas having Yetis is against it. At most, a Chupacabras.

I wonder what MC gonna do when pregnant craziness start. Over 20 pregnant women vs one man. Trop is Act IV will be at psych ward? :unsure:
Travel to Aruba and get into a bunker.

OK I'm finally getting around to playing through the latest update but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zeus has to be sure "his mascots" are breeding nicely. More humans mean more tuna cans, right?

So what will happen if the sexual drive of all 20+ women will increase during pregnancy?
I guess he'll look like 50 soon, when they've drained him...
Aruba. And if they find him, his father is still in Bali!

No, thanks.

He has no sister.

She was cute when she have previous hairstyle.

Totally agree.
She was VERY annoying in the beginning. But, how we saw, all, that she need, was just one good sex, this cleaned her brain and changed her behavior.

Totally agree.
She was VERY annoying in the beginning. But, how we saw, all, that she need, was just one good sex, this cleaned her brain and changed her behavior.

Emma is not Martha's daughter.
Daphne is not Martha's niece.
Erika is not Marta 's niece.

No spoilers for people, who did not play.
You are right and wrong at the same time. There are two versions of the game. In the one with incest enabled, Emma is MC's sister and Martha's daughter.

Time, when Emma was cute and beautiful.

I am waiting back this hair-style.
You will wait for a long time then. It was decided in a Patreon/SS poll.

Nah bro that puss needs some viking braids so I can yell VAHALLA when I grab them and go balls deep.
I don't make the rules.
Go balls deep with Mjolnir while yelling Valhalla! The poetry in it overwhelms me!

For Trop better is to make the possibility, that the player can choose, which Emma he will see on the screen - with classic or with new one hair-style.
Will you make the double rendering needed for any scene where Emma is in? And the one you call the "classic" was not the classic, but the 3rd one. In the first two chapters, she used two different hairstyles.

I have a question for the dev in the next up date is the pool party is a topless can we see aunt Betty en topless because she have two big reason ;)
That's something I won't spoil! :D

Man oh Man! Seems that we have another one of the special kind of special people here that I missed today and not even one of the funny kind huh?
Not another one. The same one who showed us his small boy fist while threatening someone.

How do I fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment
MyDorm-v0.17.0-S2C5.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
MyDorm-v0.17.0-S2C5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
MyDorm-v0.17.0-S2C5.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
MyDorm-v0.17.0-S2C5.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 880, in load_appropriate_file
Are there more lines in that exception?

How random is pregnancy btw? Creampied at every opportunity in my solo route but Martha's test is negative.
You should activate pregnancy (enabled/disabled in v.0.4, can be reenabled in the settings menu)
1714662534132.png

Someone, explain to me - what colour is the girl who has skin problems? Is she a white European with black spots or a black/ brown negroid with white spots?
She is of mixed ascent 87.5% African ascent (different zones) 12.5% Caucasian

Finally you understand how this world works. Get used to showing respect to those who are much more important and talented than you. And learn to give way to them. You already have enough - you’ve grown old, it’s time to give way to others.
I don't know what you are talking about. Your only talents are making us laugh and get into ignore lists. And the only place you are more important than any other forum member is in your mind.

One reason is, that she is old, another, that she is nun?
For the main character better is to find a time machine, go back in time and take here the nun, when she was cute young girl (as on the photo).
Game creator, please, think about this.
Nope. Betty is perfect as she is.

I call that piece of shit "Thumb Gay". Why?

That poor excuse for a human, says that in the bumfuck where they haunt, gays are called "Blue Guys", then I looked at his profile picture and laughed. Then that stupid asshole started a cult of bald and head shaved MEN, all of them look like a fucking penis and that's what they told us they love.

Then the cherry on top, they think Betty is ugly. Clearly it is someone that can't appreciate a woman.

Put it all together: GAY. Since they were very helpful and provided us with a picture of their thumb, "Thumb Gay".

I think it would be helpful to all of us join together and get them the trip they need, a "One Way Ticket" to Narnia.

Peace :D

P.S.: I have nothing but love for gay people. I do have a LOT against homophobic trash that turn out to be gay also and try to cover it up. So, this isn't a post about their gayness, but about their homophobic trash mouth.
He's just someone who is fishing for attention, behaving like a little kid who thinks his "truth" is true and the only truth.
I won't enter in his tastes about hairstyles, ages, individual beauty, or professions (to me, rejecting Betty because she's a nun is as stupid or not stupid as rejecting Samantha because she's a nurse. There are people with traumas about nuns and there can be people with traumas about nurses). There were people who wanted Olga as a LI :D
But he is certainly someone for whom to feel sorry. Thinking that guns are better than rainbow flags means he hasn't been hit with the mast of a flag in his head.
I won't say that perhaps he has been caught screaming "fuck my brains out" and someone did (at least the brain part) (not necessarily a mast should be involved). It wouldn't be appropriate for a dev to say that about a player so, if anyone wants to use that sentence referring to the little kid, it's for free.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 95 Votes