• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The (first) update on steam broke saves from the initial launch. I don't know if this is fixable but it's not a good message toward early steam buyers if breaking things happen so soon only one week after the launch. I was personally not so far in the story so I can redo it but still frustrating.
I was not aware of any issue.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I have to say that Adam is one of the most feminine looking protagonists I have ever seen.
Not only does his face have extremely soft features, but the size of his hips...
They're even wider than his shoulders!

71Qr7qk8HLL._SL1360_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Yuri Alpha

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I have to say that Adam is one of the most feminine looking protagonists I have ever seen.
Not only does his face have extremely soft features, but the size of his hips...
They're even wider than his shoulders!

View attachment 3616130
Manly men is not the artist's forte ^^
But he makes up for it with his skill at making cute thicc girlfriends :D

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone have like a guide for scenes/ doing everything?
I don't know about "everything", but someone posted a guide on how not to be killed by Lucifer - which is probably the trickiest thing - a few months back. Sorry I can't give you a more precise location.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
There will be sex scenes of MC with Claire? The walkthrough make seems like the only girls will be seduced by him will be Riley and Angela

The_Blur

Feb 2, 2019
Sorry, maybe I missed something in the story. But did they have their first time before the game starts? Sounds like that from the dialouge in the first hour or maybe I missed something.

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
Wow Lily voice dialogue when teasing MC on the NTR route is hot as hell, btw in a gallery there is a scene that I already got but it is grey for some reason, does that mean there are more scenes to it?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes