MMD discussion/sharing

swanzx

May 2, 2021
Sao-sky is back. Just released a video. Does anyone have a collection of videos? Plsss

Verlaren

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone have this guy's [ work?

I'm especially interested in his Fauna & Sakamata stuff if someone has.
There's some stuff here, but some new work is missing

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
oh wow the dude popping off, never thought i see him there
actually surprising cz the guy not using ReShade like most popular KK "artist" but at least he got decent rhythm on his vids
somebody needs to tell him to start using tessellation tho
do u have his vid tho?

tbh i just want his Ruan Mei & Fu Xuan vid

overandover

Aug 20, 2021
Best to keep that information to private messages. Those guys are very xenophobic and if they learn you figured out how to get passwords, they will just make it harder. Also a good idea to delete that message
Everything I wrote, they have a post clearly stating in their rules. In addition, each post on arcalive states the password.
The only barricade is the language barrier.

Still, point taken about being more careful

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Sao-sky is back. Just released a video. Does anyone have a collection of videos? Plsss

He's not exactly "back". He just never really updated his content in iwara. He has been doing videos for a while and hes up to 101 videos. He just released 53 today on his iwara channel. He probably forgot he had the iwara channel before today :KEK:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
There's some stuff here, but some new work is missing
Thanks but I was looking for the stuff that is not already available online.

I know most people ask before searching, but I looked extensively before asking.

Verlaren

Jan 12, 2019
It seems like you can get it from this link BAIMI collection, but i can't register on this cloud