3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 7, 2019

RJ01118122_img_main.png

Overview:
"Magical Girl Otometia'' is the successor of the legendary hero "Magical Girl Arcana Maiden'' who can no longer fight.
She fights against the evil organization "Nonotix"' under the instructions of her senior, Arcana Maiden!
...However, Arcana Maiden was actually the leader of Nonotix and the mastermind!
Her fights are secretly filmed and broadcast live to the whole country for money!
Will Otometia, the “magical girl” created by Nonotix, be able to find the truth at the end of the battle?
Or will she be defeated by the enemy and exposed in front of the camera...?
※Don't worry, even if you win, you will be exposed in an embarrassing state.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-10
Release Date: 2024-04-29
Original Title: 魔造少女オトメーティア ~生配信中!~
Developer: X-ROOM
Translator: Goblin Slayer II
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

RJ01118122_img_smp1.png RJ01118122_img_smp2.png RJ01118122_img_smp3.png RJ01118122_img_smp4.png Captura de Tela (4).png Captura de tela 2024-05-10 060740.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 7, 2019
Ok, so this is the biggest game I've translated in a long time, and I really would appreciate any feedback. If the translation is bad feel free to say so.
This one has tons of dialogues and I had to finish as soon as possible, but I'm sure there's no bug related to the translation, if you find any, please send me your save and I'll try to fix it even if is not being caused by the translation.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes