5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Gonna call it (but I'll be happy if I'm gonna be proven wrong): probably in a few months he will start using AI for good and leave VaM once and for all, since others did it as well as far as I could see, given it's more fast and easy to milk in the end.

Reactions: {0__0}

IlBrad

Apr 8, 2021
Gonna call it (but I'll be happy if I'm gonna be proven wrong): probably in a few months he will start using AI for good and leave VaM once and for all, since others did it as well as far as I could see, given it's more fast and easy to milk in the end.
No man, you’re right

Reactions: TedS

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No man, you’re right

Eh, called it. It was even sooner than I expected.
He simply stopped doing stuff because he was thinking about the best way to make money in a short amount of time and with little to none effort (since he kept talking about having difficulties and such), and he found it in AI.

Guess that the Hasshaku series will be definitely over, as well as any other VaM content. Shame.

moonlander1412

Jan 20, 2021
Eh, called it. It was even sooner than I expected.
He simply stopped doing stuff because he was thinking about the best way to make money in a short amount of time and with little to none effort (since he kept talking about having difficulties and such), and he found it in AI.

Guess that the Hasshaku series will be definitely over, as well as any other VaM content. Shame.
Mean he is just getting lazier, as if using VaM isn't easier than normal mean

Reactions: {0__0}

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
I wonder if he can continue the video from alcina that he left in the middle since at this point you can find videos with alcinas 3d Model everywhere Since he had "problems" with Capcom.

Reactions: Sauerkraut69

godenell

Sep 1, 2018
Look, I'm really asking you this, are there people who really like censored content? Adult content is being produced but it's being censored, why? If it's forbidden, don't make adult content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Higha LaBoeuf

twink182

Apr 7, 2020
Look, I'm really asking you this, are there people who really like censored content? Adult content is being produced but it's being censored, why? If it's forbidden, don't make adult content.
uh, what? obviously most people don't like censored content, but there are plenty of creators that live in countries that prohibit uncensored content. if you're suggesting they just stop creating shit then you'd be forgoing the vast majority of quality 3D H content. are you expecting them to just pack up and move countries?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote