Seeking Looking for recommendations

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hope this is the right area .Been browsing around the site looking for stuff to play Would like to ask other members thoughts on good games to try. I'm pretty open minded though Loli shota Beastialty and scat don't do anything for me but anything else is fair game prefs RPG and VN

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
dunno how many games you played already. i suggest you to take ya time and simply pick out the game on ya own:

go for the ratings or views and you are good to go. there are a lot of games that are surprisingly fun. you really should just browse through the first 30 pages or so where the games are still "fresh" and have reviews and ratings. and you really should do it yourself, 'cause most people tend to have (well, obviously) their own tastes. e.g. some people like me think that tyrant sucks balls, while others quite enjoy the game (that's why i suggest to search for ratings or views in general). so my advice, use one hour of free time to search through those pages, drink some coffee and read through the reviews to get a better view of the games. i did that too in the past and found some games i was looking for ^^.

KTRIOS

Jun 3, 2017

(Completed Development)

(Chapter 1 Completed Development)

(Completed Development)
(Completed Development)

(Completed Development)

(Abandoned)

These are all great games.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

(Completed Development)

(Chapter 1 Completed Development)

(Completed Development)
(Completed Development)

(Completed Development)

(Abandoned)

These are all great games.
you forgot mythic manor, the hack 'n stalk series, my sweet neighbors, long live the princess, solvalley school, online girl (pretty neat lil' game) and the company ^^ (and many more i guess).

personally i think acting lessons is the best game here on f95, if i were you flec i would begin with that game :p.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
our fate
babysitter
depraved awekening (hardcore though [atleast for me])
i love daddy (incest)
my sweet neighbors
dreams of desire (incest)
icstor or iccreations game (milf and incest though)
dreams of dana (incest)

these are my favorites ones addition the post of ktrios ( i didn't realize i was a fun of incest until this point)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i love daddy is with a female protagonist trying to seduce her father.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
yeah, i like the content richness of that game. it has so many different endings and almost all of them has awesome renders( relatively) and awesome story (again, relatively)

KTRIOS

Jun 3, 2017
you forgot mythic manor, the hack 'n stalk series, my sweet neighbors, long live the princess, solvalley school, online girl (pretty neat lil' game) and the company ^^ (and many more i guess).

personally i think acting lessons is the best game here on f95, if i were you flec i would begin with that game :p.
I haven't played Mythic Manor, Solvalley School, or Online Girl yet.

I have only tried the first Hack 'n Stalk game so far, and I didn't like it. I found it to be really janky and pretty boring, maybe I'll give it another go eventually.

As for My Sweet Neighbors, Long Live the Princess, and The Company, I think these are pretty good so far but I wouldn't call any of them great yet.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I haven't played Mythic Manor, Solvalley School, or Online Girl yet.

I have only tried the first Hack 'n Stalk game so far, and I didn't like it. I found it to be really janky and pretty boring, maybe I'll give it another go eventually.

As for My Sweet Neighbors, Long Live the Princess, and The Company, I think these are pretty good so far but I wouldn't call any of them great yet.
and i wouldn't call snow daze, filf, life with mary, melody (that's still early development - has potential though), milfy city (though the graphics look nice) or big brother (...really...why...why this game...) great ;). that's why he really should just search for himself, 'cause at the end our different tastes might confuse him more than it will help him. at the end we don't even know if he is more into stories or into kinky stuff. we... we might actually give him a good list if he gives us more infos what he actually wants :RarePepe:

btw. there are alr. 2 hack 'n stalk games out there. the third one is in development.
oh and i played sins of a father yesterday (never heard of it before). quite funny game, but the story XD, jeeeez. but a nice lil' journey there. thanks for that sharing.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you all, Have enough to be going on with have dl/d acting lessons and sins of a father to be going on with

Reactions: Daxter250