• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for Games with Specific Cumshots

Jul 7, 2019
FYI I really appreciate all your suggestions vhab. If this site had an equivalent of reddit gold, I would gild you multiple times!!

Also really wish this site had some sort of game development suggestion forum or "looking for developer" forum. Hell I would just about bankroll a full on game featuring nothing but handjobs, blowjobs, and titjobs with mainly open mouth cumshots (fully animated or course)!! Getting old starting multiple games only to have to quit them halfway through once they start focusing on vaginal and anal

Jul 7, 2019
Rocking Robin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the character models and animations are a little janky. What I really do like though is the dude is an absolute load producer! I've yet to make it to the animation you've linked (plus the first animation on the game's page here) but I have a feeling I'll be dropping like 5 pounds when I do get to it replaying the scene over and over!!

Jul 7, 2019
Rocking Robin

vhal, do you know when this scene takes place? I've made it to chapter 2 and have yet to see it but am now stuck in a loop and can't progress. Just curious if it was earlier and I missed it or if I haven't reached it yet (trying to determine if I should start over or wait for an update that fixes my infinite loop progress).

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Yeah... animated cumshots are really hard, but I have been working hard on making them, and I agree, that it's a big blue-ball at the end of an animation scene. The most recent release (today) I added sounds during the cumshots to try to make them more immersive. But I will definitely be spending a lot of effort in my next game figuring out how to animate the cumshots better. I think I have pretty good animation loops (if I do say so myself). The crappy animations I can do for cumshots just wouldn't fit...

But next game!!!

Reactions: alt_advancement
Jul 7, 2019

dzrealnuts

Jul 5, 2021
Dreams of Desire

Partially animated but it's still good I think.

I've never seen the kind of stuff you're looking for in a western game sadly (with real time animation). The cumshots scenes are always shitty since nobody seems to give a crap about it. Even the cum texture is awful in most of the games, including the popular ones.

But if you don't mind playing japanese games there are a few titles that may grab your interest.

"But if you don't mind playing japanese games there are a few titles that may grab your interest."
Such as?!