VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

anything0349

Jul 4, 2020
Should I play old version or new version? I cant tell which would be better, I see several non-translated features in new one and its slower than the old one

anything0349

Jul 4, 2020
I would pick 3.0.22 over 4.0.6 if you only want one version of the game around. For all the other things it's translation patch has, restored cut things and fixes. Full decensor, also because of the mod pack.
Thankss, I was trying the newest version this evening but I was confused with non-translated, slow performances and error logs poppin. I liked the clean UIs but just gotta pray they get fixed -.-

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That post is confusing as fuck, I can't tell up from down, do I actually need something...
If you do want 4.0.6 you get the game from the opening post and check the NEW STUFF NOT IN THE OPENING POSTS PRE-PATCHED DOWNLOAD section, there are links and instructions for a updated translation patch and a separate UI one.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
If you do want 4.0.6 you get the game from the opening post and check the NEW STUFF NOT IN THE OPENING POSTS PRE-PATCHED DOWNLOAD section, there are links and instructions for a updated translation patch and a separate UI one.
I'm still confused, you say you recommend v3 over v4, but why? is it just cuz it has a complete translation? is there any reason to use 4 over 3?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but why? is it just cuz it has a complete translation?
The translation patch has fixes (so the game should run better) and restores some cut things, it also has the mod pack. And as DimitriCervantes pointed out 4.0 has a redrawn Sylvie, I might change my mind eventually if I play it more but I prefer the previous style.

Not great comparisons but 3.0 Sylvie with clothes 4.0 doesn't have, and that without the mods she won't...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4.0 Sylvie in a...

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
The translation patch has fixes (so the game should run better) and restores some cut things, it also has the mod pack. And as DimitriCervantes pointed out 4.0 has a redrawn Sylvie, I might change my mind eventually if I play it more but I prefer the previous style.

Not great comparisons but 3.0 Sylvie with clothes 4.0 doesn't have, and that without the mods she won't...
4.0 Sylvie in a...
I agree I like the pervious style too, but I can see the appeal of the new style. It's cleaner and lighter, the eyes are smaller, so there is more face area. The 3.x is ver is fully uncensored and as voice mods, and many others, but I do love the new scene and the closet is much improved. It's a toss up for me, I keep a copy of the old version if I want to relive the game how I first played it.

It's been awhile maybe fans have supported 4.x more since I last looked into it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I would like to emphatically state that I would be most happy to pay money for this were it available on Steam.
There is , but the official English Teaching Feeling that might have followed never officially (the ) released. The developers gotten more and more anti West, English or Steam TF seems very unlikely.

Reactions: JohnSmith89

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
4.0 Sylvie in a...
Sweet Lord, she feels so out of the place with the new artstyle. Who greenlit it? Why changing it now?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Sweet Lord, she feels so out of the place with the new artstyle. Who greenlit it? Why changing it now?
So I give it a go anyway, here is my conclusions:
- The artsyle is mixed, some old and some new. The new is on "meh" side and the only reason for it seems the introduction of Sylphie's mouth flapping when she talks. I'm so used to regular VN experience it does literally nothing to me. Seems like a downgrade.
- The shop got upgraded, though. You "don't have to" buy everything in 5 different colors if you're autistic completionist like me; you can change colors via presets in garderobe. Smart choice. Most colors in presets are complete garbage but hey, it's still a win in my dictionary.
- Quite a portion of text is still in japanese, mostly clothing related.
- I didn't see any new and unique H content, but that might be because of....
- ... game crashing. That didn't changed. Still random assets are "not found" or game freezes or crashes randomly. Days in this game go so fast, especially when you have "repeat" option ON to save clicking so I tend to forget about saving. And basically this is how I end every my gooning run with Teaching Feeling - it fucking crashes.

So is it worth to pick up 4.0.6 over 3.something.something?
No - unless there is some good hscene I'm unaware of - then probably still no.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes