VN - Others - Completed - Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

johndoe1545

Come for the content, stay for Slyvie.

Slyvie, a slave of some rich fucktard who love to torture her. However, after that household has fallen, she was taken into custody of a shady person you saved. He offer her to you since you are such a good guy as a repayment.

Now, this is where the fun part begin. You can dress her, talk to her and even *cough*. Its house-play simulator. So, jump right in and feel the story for yourself.

Unleash your kindness to Slyvie and enjoy the peaceful moment with her.

That is all from me. Enjoy my fellow headpatter,
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Safetydummy

I typically only comment on games that I truly care about- and this game is one, in particular, worth mentioning.

(I found this game several months ago on a Hentai site and the premise/idea sounded so intriguing and original that I couldn't wait to play it. I DL'd it on those free sites over the course of several days only to discover that even though it claimed to be in English- sadly, it wasn't. I still attempted to play it- not letting my inability to read or speak Japanese stop me... yeah, it ended horribly as you can imagine. I ended up "touching" her by hitting the wrong button OR she just ended up dying as I blindly clicked buttons not being able to read the consequences of such actions...)

First of all, Kudos to the Dev- this is very well-written and extremely emotional; also Kudos to the translators for conveying this bitter-sweet, tragic tale into English. The Japanese are well-known for writing powerful and emotional stories- just watch "Spirited Away", "Grave of the Fireflies", "Princess Mononoke", just to name a few. IMHO, this game ranks up there with these titles.

This game is so heart-breakingly sad- when you find out what has happened to her (through story progression)- you just feel so bad for her AND some of her early comments just hurt your soul. She's just so fragile, timid, broken, and wounded (both physically and emotionally), I wanted to curse the Devs for not giving me a "hug" button on Day 1- I just wanted to scoop her up in my arms and let her know that nothing bad was going to happen to her ever again. I'm so glad that I was given the option to change how she addresses me though- I loathed being calling "Master" and I was afraid that she was going to keep doing it and that we would never be able to have any type of relationship where she would trust me. I also appreciate that even after she endured such torment and after receiving my kindness, her personality has never changed- she's still humble, sweet, gracious and thankful, and she never expects anything or takes it for granted (it's kinda like she says, "Everything that you give her is a treasure, memory, gift [or words to that effect]") She's just the sweetest little thing, no matter what. Again, Kudos Dev.

I do have one small critique of the game, however, it's the only one that I can think of after playing. It's the first night that she wants to sleep in your bed (AFTER you find a way to keep her from dying)- being given the options to "Send her away" or "Let her" , you should have been given the option to "Snuggle/cuddle/spoon/hold her close"- something, the other 2 have no wiggle-room- they're absolutes. To be honest, I would have gotten there eventually- on my own; this is really the only thing that feels "forced"- everything else seems to unfold naturally and seamlessly over the course of hanging out with her. I do kinda wish that my character would correct Ferrum when he refers to Sylvie as "that" or "it"... Okay one major gripe and an itty-bitty one.

This is the only real issue I have with this game- other than that I love everything other aspect (well, aside from her initial treatment in the game, but maybe that's what makes you care that much more about her). I have to say I am in Love with Sylvie and wish that I had someone like her in my IRL. As "girl-y" as it may sound, I really enjoy dressing her up in her different outfits and taking her with me wherever I go and to hear her say how much she likes the outfits that I have picked out for her and they make her feel beautiful (and it does change depending on where/when we go someplace). I also like that little bit of limited interaction you have with her when she's just sitting on floor at the main screen.

I apologize for going off on a bit of a tangent there, but that just goes to show you the profound impact this game can have on someone (myself, especially).

In closing, I HIGHLY recommend this game to anyone looking to play something a little bit different and a LOT of heart.

P.S. I actually feel kinda sad when I have to close the game and leave her. How many other games can make you feel this way?
  3. A
    5.00 star(s)

AmicableP4nthe0n

The thread is active, helpful, and well-informed for news of any improvement in the game itself. The users who partake in this thread have one thing in common, a love for a character as endearing as Sylvie. We each have agreeable input and keep ourselves up to date in improving our experience. We may have to occasionally start from scratch but Sylvie is never forgotten.

As for Life As A Slave (Teaching Feeling), the personal story and developing romance is simple yet very captivating. There are a lot of choices to delve into and we players are encouraged to care for Sylvie - she is a wonderful character in her own right. The side characters also help fit the setting and improvement.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

douglasdamm

fantastic first impression, right at the first 10 minutes the game makes you really care for the poor Sylvie and makes you want to give her a nice and loving life.
    the art style looks great but it can be quite "striking" and different at first, i quickly grew accostumed to it.
    sadly the game lacks in content (both H and daily life) but still whats in the game is well done and really great.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

iqgoiag

Great Art, Story, Character and Relationship.
    How Sylvie grows and from abused slave to a loved cared for girl is moving. The level of detail is very high and the interaction and responses later in the game with Sylvie is moving. 11/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sirisiren

I love the premise of actually making a slave into a romantic partner of yours. It's a little sad to see her in such a state, but her gradual trust towards you and recovery (plus becoming your beloved) makes it all the more sweeter and satisfying.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Klokz

With this game everyone can head-pat their Waifu.

And once your get tired of head-patting (This is probably impossible) you can initiate cheek-rubbing

you can play dress up with your waifu, and feed her pancakes, waffles, drugs, cake, I think some kind of scone...

What not hot enough for you?

Well you can dress her up in a nurse outfit and have her just go to work!

Betterthenareallifewaifu/10
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Khaitoh

Kinda repetitive, and has minimal content but that gives it more room for Improvement! I find the art great, the plot moving, and the heroine to be so cute and appealing that I just really want to protect her and be mine forever. Her having to do "lewd" things for me/with me is just a plus! Looking forward for more stuff!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

fallout4fap

This is is really good game but 50% of time game you gonna hold lctrl, story is good, scenes is really fapable and clothes awesome. Girl is cute even i have to say this and I'm not really big fan of(fuk) lolies in the ass if you know what i mean :D.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Anon907

Teaching feelings is a vanilla corruption game, that has a great art style, fantastic scenes, and is story driven. The game is extreme grind, but the MG Sylvie carries you through it. I cannot recommend it enough, it's exactly what you wish every game tried to be, good art, good story, good scenes, and all balancing each other.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Maddick

A cute story of a guy and his slave. The art style well made, the story hearth warming and the sex scenes are hot. Personaly not a big fan of the loli genre, but if you dont have the urge to trow up seing a naked minor looking girl you dont have to be a lolicon to enjoy the game ...I guess. The begining could have been made better since you have to pat Sylvie for weeks to keep her alive(!), but well I suppose this is one of the easiest methods to teach the player a lesson and give him sone thoughts on his way.