dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
my game freezes when she walks into the toilet
Huuum... I just downloaded the game from here to check but... I can't reproduce? Is this what it's like to dev? :cry:

Edit: wait I can! There is a problem when she tries to get out the movie bathroom, I don't know why the teleport event bug, but with some movements it finally works (you must step forward from the back). I'll check.

Last edited:

keith52169

Jun 19, 2022
Huuum... I just downloaded the game from here to check but... I can't reproduce? Is this what it's like to dev? :cry:

Edit: wait I can! There is a problem when she tries to get out the movie bathroom, I don't know why the teleport event bug, but with some movements it finally works (you must step forward from the back). I'll check.
I tried to press tons of buttons but she just standed still and couldn't move

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I'd be happy to know where those bugs are...
As for the wife, I have planned to give some choices. But remember, we're going down. I wonder if this sentence is for everyone :sneaky:
Well like I said I encountered the bugs when I tried to interact with the stars while standing in the wrong position. The first 1 I noticed was at the movie theater when she goes into the bathroom she either uses the toilet or sink I cant remember which 1 but if you go to the side of it and then try to interact with it, it freezes. If you stand directly in front of it when you interact it works fine you just cant do it while positioned on the tile next to it. And the other 1 I noticed is when you are called to the bosses office you cant go thru the elevator and then come back to the boss because then he wont be at the table he will be in his original position at the desk in the top left corner and then if you interact with the stars on the table, the boss will talk and tell you your fired and after the dialogue it freezes. I would try to take screenshots but I already deleted the game after i finished the current content.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Wreggx and dsnovels

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ughhh I don't normally do this but it's a shame that this is an NTR game. She's just soooooo fucking pretty. That's one of the prettiest Koikatsu models I've ever seen.
I might check this out at some point just for her but the game's probably not for me, but really good job on her dev. I'm seriously so impressed with her model. :love::cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 28, 2020
top 10 betrayals, when the public version ends at the most interesting, I hope the next public release will show everything that should happen now and more, while I’m watching, but I haven’t seen anything interesting enough for myself, only hints.

dsnovels

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2022
top 10 betrayals, when the public version ends at the most interesting, I hope the next public release will show everything that should happen now and more, while I’m watching, but I haven’t seen anything interesting enough for myself, only hints.
According to your profil picture, the Anna scene would interest you, I'm pretty sure :sneaky:

Apr 28, 2020
According to your profil picture, the Anna scene would interest you, I'm pretty sure :sneaky:
That's what I thought based on the context, and I hope so. I also noticed some hints in the wife's behavior, will she have a dominant side, and anyone else? wife's friend for example?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes