VN Ren'Py Jessica's Choices - Origins [Demo] [DoAdventures]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
jessicaorigins39.jpg

Overview:
Hello and welcome to Jessica's Choices - Origins
The central theme of Jessica’s Choices - Origins revolves around self-discovery, resilience, and the impact of pivotal decisions. It explores how our choices shape our lives and the consequences that follow.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-14
Release Date: 2024-05-14
Developer: Doadventures - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Development Thread: Development
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Art Collection & One time special VN's

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

jessicaorigins1.jpg jessicaorigins74.jpg jessicaorigins104.jpg outtro1.jpg holiday.jpg holiday3.jpg jessicaorigins116.jpg jessicaorigins42.jpg jessicaorigins56.jpg jessicaorigins5.jpg jessicaorigins76.jpg jessicaorigins113.jpg jessicaorigins234.jpg jessicaorigins246.jpg jessicaorigins267.jpg jessicaorigins129.jpg

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
So..is this some sort of prequel? It's very short. Though the main character is cute. Will check in from time to time on this one's progress as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
It wasn't enough to have one game with a bunch of unfinished stories, so now there's another game to confuse more
So, I anticipated this and suppose I deserve it, but if you have a look at the developer notes from above, you'll see that this is the actual beginning of Jessica's Choices. This will play more like a normal VN that people are used to also.

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
So..is this some sort of prequel? It's very short. Though the main character is cute. Will check in from time to time on this one's progress as well.
It is the beginning, but it isn't a prequel to SoE - Series of Events was just a collection of stories that didn't fit into any of the main four stories that begin with Origins.

redbear76

May 25, 2022
I'm your story fan also origin is great. I like themes and Jessica graphic but I admit that I prefer if you focus on Jessica choices or on this because you are a solo dev otherwise I believe some of your followers could become bore.

• Red Heart

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I can say that it was a good start, but I was confused that her T-shirt was taken out of her ass or something, and so I liked this demo more than the other game

• Red Heart

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Fun game. :giggle:
:oops: Well, not that I get excited, groping, humiliating, and sexually harassing our dear Jessica. :sneaky:
Hey, It's just fiction, right?

For a little extra content, click no when asked if you're of legal age. ;)

Thanks DoAdventures*
* I'm a pretty good proofreader if you would like some help with the dialogue. DM me. :)

• Red Heart

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Fun game. :giggle:
:oops: Well, not that I get excited, groping, humiliating, and sexually harassing our dear Jessica. :sneaky:
Hey, It's just fiction, right?

For a little extra content, click no when asked if you're of legal age. ;)

Thanks DoAdventures*
* I'm a pretty good proofreader if you would like some help with the dialogue. DM me. :)
Ah, you found the extra little cheeky bit

I'll absolutely take you up on that, thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I enjoyed SoE a lot, but I've been hoping for something like this, to get the origins of Jessica, to see what lead her to being in the situations in SoE. Thanks for sharing it with us here!

• Red Heart

DoAdventures

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
I hope the urination will be avoidable as it is the one thing on that future list that does nothing for me at all. But ta for the work anyway.
If it helps, it doesn't involve Jessica and is more of an implied situation than anything too graphic or in your face.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Levitation