[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

eroseven4

Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone fix this card for me? Her left hand disappear whenever I tried to load her, but when I change her clothing her hand reappears again. This card is an edit of inmortal's card .

ArthEim

May 10, 2021
Hello, in the main game in a certain position H the buttocks are frozen and do not react because of the hands of the male character,
doggy style example, is there a mod or plugins to change that like in the studio (advanced mod (boobs and butt).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, in the main game in a certain position H the buttocks are frozen and do not react because of the hands of the male character,
doggy style example, is there a mod or plugins to change that like in the studio (advanced mod (boobs and butt).
Not quite sure what you´re meaning, never noticed such behaviour.

But maybe it can helped by repositioning the hands in the H-scene by hitting N - a window opens where you can correct hands and body positions of both characters.
It will be saved exactly for the girl and this H-scene
H-scene-Adjust.jpg

chickenten

Nov 30, 2021
As neccasalmor said.

If you want it as background for Cards, you should pay attention, that the game (chara maker) is always 16:9 format, but the card not.
You only get the center area of your background on the card. Thats important if you coose a cutout of your downloaded wallpaper.
You can download any picture type, but always save as PNG.
Thank's u.. i still don't understand but, i will try first.. ^^

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone fix this card for me? Her left hand disappear whenever I tried to load her, but when I change her clothing her hand reappears again. This card is an edit of inmortal's card .
Tried her, but is loading without right arm.
Even if I change the outfit or uncensor bady or make her naked she stays disabled - poor girl :cry:

Seems the card is corrupted.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
New technique I have learned that I wanted to share with my fellow bee blokees! :)

HAIR STYLING. I have not been able to locate more of those sweet hair mods variants (where normally the flowing hair covers her breasts) such as how I had posted a few weeks back. :( Fortunately, in experimenting with quantum physics, I managed to discover an alternative to those alternatives. :)
1715523695098.png
Great hair mod right--only I can't see her breasts! Enter Advanced Bone Sliders window...
1715523796814.png
In manipulating the d1 and e1 bones, I got THIS:

Beautiful hair AND TITTIES...
1715524085922.png
This is not PERFECT. The best is whatever the Illusionsoft discord guys do so the hair is permanently fixed. But this way works with most hair mods that employ bone physics. This essentially means you can actually style the Illusion girl's hair. :)

References:

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Thank's u.. i still don't understand but, i will try first.. ^^
When you say 'BACKGROUNDS" what do you mean exactly? For example, there are changeable bgs on the DHH preset window... see the church in the bg?
1715524916461.png
Now it's an outdoor ranger station...
1715524964265.png
FYI: I have NEVER been able to get a custom bg working here--even though it is possible. I just do not know the right format--NOR where the originals are located in the game to even try and recreate from. :cry:

Another method related to backgrounds is what my fellows have been discussing--the character cards. You can use the default method of adding backgrounds...
1715525152536.png
Just tick on the Frame and choose from the included bg images(all PNG). They are located and may be added to here:
1715525273372.png
But the absolute coolest way to handle character card bgs is to make them from scratch with Photoshop or GIMP, a transparent PNG of your character, and this included app with the Better Repack.
1715525409711.png
Take...
HS2_2024-05-12-09-52-27-506.png + HSiUPruoCmEKZXCQyprhgLYgkYWeJzgI.jpg
to get...
luna.png
Crop the image so it's in the shape of a traditional card dimension. Then place both your character card and the custom PNG snap into the tool folder. Load the app and select your character card first.
pickcharactercardfirst.jpg
Then select the PNG you want for its background. And finally save the modified card.
pickcustompngsnapnextthensavemodifiedcard.jpg
Hoo-yahh.
anddone.jpg
How to do backgrounds.
modified card.png

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
When you say 'BACKGROUNDS" what do you mean exactly? For example, there are changeable bgs on the DHH preset window... see the church in the bg?
View attachment 3627537
Now it's an outdoor ranger station...
View attachment 3627540
FYI: I have NEVER been able to get a custom bg working here--even though it is possible. I just do not know the right format--NOR where the originals are located in the game to even try and recreate from. :cry:

Another method related to backgrounds is what my fellows have been discussing--the character cards. You can use the default method of adding backgrounds...
View attachment 3627563
Just tick on the Frame and choose from the included bg images(all PNG). They are located and may be added to here:
View attachment 3627568
But the absolute coolest way to handle character card bgs is to make them from scratch with Photoshop or GIMP, a transparent PNG of your character, and this included app with the Better Repack.
View attachment 3627574
Take...
View attachment 3627585 + View attachment 3627588
to get...
View attachment 3627589
Crop the image so it's in the shape of a traditional card dimension. Then place both your character card and the custom PNG snap into the tool folder. Load the app and select your character card first.
View attachment 3627614
Then select the PNG you want for its background. And finally save the modified card.
View attachment 3627615
Hoo-yahh.
View attachment 3627617
How to do backgrounds.
View attachment 3627618
Not sure if this is what you meant but you can stick any image in png format in the userdata/bg folder and it will show up as a background option. Haven't been able to figure out how to save custom ones for sharing though. If it's one of the one's included, then it should show up w/anyone who has it already but if they don't then no go. So other than getting creative with imageboard which lets you embed an image in the file, I've not figured out what else can be done.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Not quite sure what you´re meaning, never noticed such behaviour.

But maybe it can helped by repositioning the hands in the H-scene by hitting N - a window opens where you can correct hands and body positions of both characters.
It will be saved exactly for the girl and this H-scene
View attachment 3627138
How i open this in Srudiop neo. Please help me. ormußt i onload a pklugin or mod.

I press N notwrking my game is buggy.

Where can i downlaod Character Draggor UI pkugin pkease tell me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

gguile

Jun 23, 2018
HI guys :), i want to develop a videogame using hs2, does anyone know if i could use mods to create my characters or should i get permission to use them, i know the answer seems obvious but i would like to know if i am really obliged to ask permission from each modder.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
HI guys :), i want to develop a videogame using hs2, does anyone know if i could use mods to create my characters or should i get permission to use them, i know the answer seems obvious but i would like to know if i am really obliged to ask permission from each modder.
This is not legally backed up but I'd say common sense:
Whoever is sharing mods (especially for free) does it, so that others actually use them. I for example am allway happy, if I see others using, what I shared, no matter if it's a mod a card or just an overlay or another texture. That's why i share those.
I case of cards I'd say it's just good style to ask for permission if you know the author rand if you don't get an wnawer count that as a silent aproval.

Reactions: gguile
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes