4.20 star(s) 260 Votes

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
this is one of most interesting game i've play. it's like a tv series i enjoy story line but everytime i get closer with girls i said now now but nothing happened. and i didn't even understand bodyguard wants to fuck them all or not ?

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know man. jllkfsdj is trying to rile me up,
Yeah, I am, that's why the smiley.

Okay, serious face now on. From what I remember when I last played this game in 2023 Lucy is a big party girl. She's loyal, great, I value that highly in a woman. But from what I can remember she really likes partying and drinking. That's a major turn-off for me.

IIRC Charly is a recovering alcoholic. If my memory is correct - I COULD be wrong, it's been a while - Lucy is on the verge of becoming an alcoholic (or is one alread) without acknowledging it.

lol had to look at the image you were talking about that is first time I seen it mentioned.
I'm not active on social media, but I've seen it mentioned several times on them even in the very few interests I keep (and NOT ONE of those interests is lifestyle or something like that) and seen it even more in numerous fanfiction works this year and last year, to the point where authors who want to send their characters to a seaside place in Europe it's always this spot. Nowhere else, it's like Europe is only Amalfi.
Cote d'Azur? - What's that?
Montenegro coast? - Never heard of!
Dubrovnik (from Game of Thrones fame)? - Huh?
Aegean islands? - You mean Iron Islands?
Balears? - You mean hay bales?
Europe? - oh, Amalfi coast, right!

In Corrupted Love, the MC is dating a woman with two daughters. He's doing the daughters on the side, but the mother doesn't know. So he gets one daughter to pretend she is sleepwalking, and she walks in on them and calmly starts blowing him off, eyes shut and all. The mother can't stop it because it is bad to suddenly wake up sleepwalkers.
Ahahahahaha, looooooooooool!!!! Thanks for explaining! :D

Yep, especially bad to wake one when they're about to murder someone (actually happened) or walk off a cliff. :D

Because devs are notorious liars... don't ever trust them. Only what they deliver has an inch of worth.
I'll leave now and unwatch the thread... but don't tell me later I didn't speak a word of warning.

Have fun guys. I hope I'm wrong for your sake.
I remember this awesome meme years ago that one of the devs inspired. It had a box with smaller boxes inside and those had excuses written in them. "Dog ate my homework", "Computer crashed", "Health problems", etc. I saved it, but sadly can't find it anymore. Seeing the same pattern of lies and excuses both by Dark Blue and Ocean.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this is one of most interesting game i've play. it's like a tv series i enjoy story line but everytime i get closer with girls i said now now but nothing happened. and i didn't even understand bodyguard wants to fuck them all or not ?
he cant fuck them all, he is a BODYguard, not FUCK-EM-ALLguard:WeSmart:

multiple paths for multiple chicks.
if you are pursuing (wanna fuck) all chicks you will get no chick at the end.
(lucy and side chick excluded ofc :BootyTime:)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
On one hand, I really like the game and really want to see how things will end.

On the other hand, I'm not quite sure that DB currently knows how he wants to end the game. I feel like the game has become way bigger than originally planned that there are too many things to unravel. I really wish the game is scaled down and it's part of the reason why I'm not quite a fan of the additional involvement of Steve as well as the introduction of Elena which IMO only make the game even bigger, as if hinting of a possibility that MC will form his team with his old comrades which then further delays the progression with the family. This is already considering how little Lucy and Suzi's roles have been overall so far (pretty sure there's more Steve than Suzi in this game).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Does Charlotte has any sex scene with mc?
yes in my dreams every night. It's always the same dream im having sex with Charlotte and Joshy92 is running around the house naked trying to get away from Suzi when she caught him with a naked Emma doing lewd things.

okay on a serious note no not yet probably will be a while I think she is planned to be the last LI to get a lewd scene

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
On one hand, I really like the game and really want to see how things will end.

On the other hand, I'm not quite sure that DB currently knows how he wants to end the game. I feel like the game has become way bigger than originally planned that there are too many things to unravel. I really wish the game is scaled down and it's part of the reason why I'm not quite a fan of the additional involvement of Steve as well as the introduction of Elena which IMO only make the game even bigger, as if hinting of a possibility that MC will form his team with his old comrades which then further delays the progression with the family. This is already considering how little Lucy and Suzi's roles have been overall so far (pretty sure there's more Steve than Suzi in this game).
For me, the Charlotte Path is and remains the “main path”.

Sorry Joshy92 and Defenestrator.for.traitor (and all others, there are not on this route) ...

For my part, I've only expanded it a bit, as I'm adding three other Lloyds with me by diligently collecting relationship points from them too. I can record my first success with this "half update": Emma already calls the MC daddy! Next I also capture Suzi, as a friend, advisor, supporter and perhaps also as a father.

For reasons I don't understand, I feel the need to create a piece of an "ideal world" with this game.

Give me lies, but I believe that was the dev's original thought.

Oct 10, 2022
For me, the Charlotte Path is and remains the “main path”.

Sorry Joshy92 and Defenestrator.for.traitor (and all others, there are not on this route) ...

For my part, I've only expanded it a bit, as I'm adding three other Lloyds with me by diligently collecting relationship points from them too. I can record my first success with this "half update": Emma already calls the MC daddy! Next I also capture Suzi, as a friend, advisor, supporter and perhaps also as a father.

For reasons I don't understand, I feel the need to create a piece of an "ideal world" with this game.

Give me lies, but I believe that was the dev's original thought.
I don't know about the dev's idea but I think any path can be main path.

For example, I prefer Lucy as you know.

I can say, her path is the main path for MC because Lucy is the one who holds the Lloyd family together. Whenever Suzi or Emma needs an advice, they seek Lucy's. Many times Charlotte mentioned she is her rock too. Also, except Lucy all the Lloyds needed MC's help. So in a way, MC meant to stand together with Lucy to protect Lloyds. Their fates tied together. Lucy only opens up to MC and MC only opens up to Lucy. MC does not have such a relation with any other Lloyd, though I admit it's too soon for some.

Have you played Lucy's path? Can you compare it to Charlotte's? If you try both, in Charlotte's path MC always talk about how perfect a woman Charlotte is, how good looking she is etc. but he does not talk about his own place in the relationship. On the contrary, in Lucy's path he always talk or think about how Lucy always felt meant to be.

All in all, I am not gonna claim any path as the main one because I know it's not true. That's the beauty of this game anyway. Whomever you choose you feel you chose the right one.

screenshot0014.png
Solely this scene is enough for me to not waiver on Lucy's path.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 260 Votes