Seeking games with corruption and voyeurism

Skytillan

Sep 30, 2017
Hello!
I know that there are many of threads like this but my search is more ... sophisticated? :D I hope that my english is understandable!

I search for games which have one of two topics (1) that are more like High-Rise Climb, in which climbing the ladder of power is a central function. Also, something like ... rich sugardaddy, stepdad, boss, teacher, ...? Even something like an asshole or evil character.

(2) Also, where are you not the only man, and which has some voyeurism (like Big Brother with Eric, but more detailed and not as enemy). More like sharing/betraying?

I played Big Brother, High-Rise Climb, Milfy City, Man in the House, Casting Couch, SuperPowered, Gates: The Opening, Teacher's Pets, and some more. Very important, and because of this many threads are a litte useless for me, is that (1) I want it more interactive (like High-Rise Climb, Big Brother, ...) in which you are switching rooms, places, and have to search some things... I tried Depraved Awakening (and games similar to this, like Acting Lessons) but there are you following the story and can choose some options from time to time, it is a little bit boring. And (2) no hentai or cartoons, possibly somethig like mentioned above: some 'realistic' graphics.

I hope that there are some games which are hidden in here!

Skytillan

Sep 30, 2017
Thank you very much! Something like this is perfect, the story (family, office, ...) isn't important for the beginning. I would be thankful for some more proposals if there are some more! :)