Seeking Game Recommendations

TryH4rd

Jul 6, 2018
Hey everyone.
So I sort of new. I played a couple of games and enjoyed games like summertime saga, perverted hotel. But right now I'm looking for Games like Milfy city, big brother, love and submission, or F.I.L.F. Any recommendations?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well, aside from perverted Hotel, which is a Visual Novel, every game you listed is a Life Sim. The only two you didn't list that I find enjoyable are View of Family, and Mythic Manor. I haven't played Waifu Academy or Harem Hotel(I think it's called) but I do see them suggested in the same breath as Mythic, and you seem to be ok with Honey Select models (like what's used in Perverted Hotel.)

Also, since you like both ICSTOR and ICCreations' current projects, Milfy City, and F.I.L.F., if you don't mind RPGM games, both developers have at least 3 other games to their names. Simply search them and you'll find them. I personally enjoyed ICCreations games, though they were more popcorn fair than a good meal, but hey, sometimes that's what you want.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

TryH4rd

Jul 6, 2018
Well, aside from perverted Hotel, which is a Visual Novel, every game you listed is a Life Sim. The only two you didn't list that I find enjoyable are View of Family, and Mythic Manor. I haven't played Waifu Academy or Harem Hotel(I think it's called) but I do see them suggested in the same breath as Mythic, and you seem to be ok with Honey Select models (like what's used in Perverted Hotel.)

Also, since you like both ICSTOR and ICCreations' current projects, Milfy City, and F.I.L.F., if you don't mind RPGM games, both developers have at least 3 other games to their names. Simply search them and you'll find them. I personally enjoyed ICCreations games, though they were more popcorn fair than a good meal, but hey, sometimes that's what you want.
I see thank you for the suggestions I will check those out

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017

RPGM he is going to spend all his life in one game :D
@
if you want to play icstor games and hate RPGM (it's easy now there is Renpy mod)
just go check here