• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

flapjj

Aug 13, 2017
What did you have planned?
A dating sim

You join an app called Futa Findr, chat to all sorts of Futa, they are the ones in demand so you have to do the work.
You chat, flirt, get pics, organize dates. Get fucked, get feminized ECT.

Plenty of options to play with and I can do all the dialogue, renders and characters myself.

Would just need someone to be able to take that and put it into a game engine.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
A dating sim

You join an app called Futa Findr, chat to all sorts of Futa, they are the ones in demand so you have to do the work.
You chat, flirt, get pics, organize dates. Get fucked, get feminized ECT.

Plenty of options to play with and I can do all the dialogue, renders and characters myself.

Would just need someone to be able to take that and put it into a game engine.
I think I've seen something like that on here, but don't let that discourage you.

As for game engines, why not start off with Renpy and learning that.

SQUEE!!!

Mar 26, 2023
I think I've seen something like that on here, but don't let that discourage you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-dating-simulator-v0-03-onlygoodgames.156491/ Seems kinda abandoned.
Also that concept.

But more of that would still be welcome I'm sure, I can't be the only one that thinks there's no such thing as enough nice ladies, who may have large dicks, to love me, and cuddle me, and tell me I am a good boy.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

flapjj

Aug 13, 2017

I know renpy, I could solo dev it's just so much work, I would have to give up the comics and other stuff to focus on it and even then I would just get bored like I did last time, I find the code/python side really boring and it demotivates me.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021

dvdsmith027

Feb 28, 2019
There was this one sandbox game where you move to a new town and start working in Gym. It had one futa on male scene in a cafe in the same town with 2 of the people from the gym. I forgot the name. Does anyone remember this game? MC needs to talk with different characters and ask lot of questions and based on their likes & dislikes.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes