MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
The game is a little broken, the last part works terribly, apart from the fact that there are two scenes that you cannot access, you see Kana having sex on the nts route when you are peeking but you go to the gallery and the scene is not available and to highlight, there is a black cat at the end that says: is the end of the game and there's another question about why you're so indecisive. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I'm really happy the dev brought back NTS, but I'm also confused on the matter of Kana. Because isn't she a virgin? The NTS scene should be more impactful, rather then peaking in and being like. "Yup, they're fucking."

Hewl21332

Jan 5, 2024
Sorry to ask this on here, but was not sure were else to ask. Any of you know games similar to this? More in the art/animation/sounds area of it, that are as good. It does not have to be NTR preferably? I will delete if there are rules against these kind of question on here. mb :)

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
i cant get the two new scenes from the gallery any way to unlock those?
i tried unlocking those 2 scenes by messing with the game code, i managed to "unlock" them ( they appear unlocked and can be played) BUT they dont work so i guess is a premium thing or is going to be fixed on a future update

Reactions: Arwen Mays

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This is just so messed up.

Names that used to at least be consistent are now messed up in numerous places where Kana becomes Yui, MC becomes Rio, and Sayako becomes Miyuki??

After Copper rank you are adventuring alone because apparently Kana is servicing Sayako 24/7, so why would she get a silver badge?

And while the combat being short circuited to you just winning anything that isn't a boss battle makes things a bit faster, you cannot equip anyone other than the MC so if you buy better equipment for Kana, it's just gonna sit in your inventory.

ROMANNAMOR1212

Jul 5, 2017
Starting from begining
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null

tryed again several times error gone its working no idea why but good

Last edited:

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019

Names that used to at least be consistent are now messed up in numerous places where Kana becomes Yui, MC becomes Rio, and Sayako becomes Miyuki??

After Copper rank you are adventuring alone because apparently Kana is servicing Sayako 24/7, so why would she get a silver badge?

And while the combat being short circuited to you just winning anything that isn't a boss battle makes things a bit faster, you cannot equip anyone other than the MC so if you buy better equipment for Kana, it's just gonna sit in your inventory.
You definitely could change equipment for the others as well the update before this update, although the process has become a lot more convoluted. Did it by any chance change again?

HelloThere677

Feb 22, 2020
Bro The Thing Is Dev Do Only What He Want We Know Sayako Will Make All Fall For Her But Last Update That Kana Will Fall For Sayako Is Not Good And Don`t Forget The Game Is Crashing While See Sayako Fuck In Room unlike Before Was Fast without Any Drop Frame Plus Of That There Is 2 Characters Must Add From Futa Fantasy NTR The Goblin Girl And The cow girl i think she was cow. And Don` t forget that he will replace jack to sayako to be mc in new update thats make no sence to be ntr game its like other games have fuck and no story that mc have to fight them
I had to re read this a few times just to understand what I am reading because of someone took extra time to capitalize every single word to point it hurts my eyes.
Anyways, I am sure FF(use their handle, it pretty disrespectful to just call them "dev") knows about the issue and has fixed the problem. And about narrative and POV change from Jack to Sayako is because the Dev (see how say Dev after I say the name) feels like they would be able to let the story flow better. And we might see the other characters in the second chapter.
So unless you have any helpful criticism, shut up and go away because apparently you are not mature enough to enjoy adult games. Especially ones in development that needs actual community and fan feedback.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Am I missing some context or something? How does me saying what I said prompt this? I would like to see Sayako's pov since the MC does nothing anymore, it's not like I am whispering into the ear of the dev whose game I am pirating lol.
And you can’t, the developer doesn’t read what people write here. It’s just that many people are already a little tired of people writing the same thing, that’s why I say, this is a game of the wrong genre, the majority here want to see something different from what you want, and the developer himself has already written that he is not interested in the topics you describe. So just stop writing about it and better try this. https://f95zone.to/threads/unveiling-the-unknown-v1-0-0-twistedscarlett60.165936/ This would fit your criteria better.

Sorry to ask this on here, but was not sure were else to ask. Any of you know games similar to this? More in the art/animation/sounds area of it, that are as good. It does not have to be NTR preferably? I will delete if there are rules against these kind of question on here. mb :)
In what sense are "games similar to this"? Be more specific.

The developer made too many changes and got a little confused about it. At first the battles were like in a typical JRPG, then they were simplified and in the end there were only fights with bosses, in which you don’t need to do anything. Levels and equipment don't matter anymore, money doesn't matter either. Essentially, all that was left was the plot and the collection of main and additional scenes. Since the developer added side panels, the saves were broken, so he added an “unlock gallery” button and generally simplified the game. Due to a conflict with subscribers, part of the game was abandoned, and part was hastily completed. Overall the dude is pretty talented and if he pulls himself together the next game could be pretty good. This game can be considered a testing ground for new ideas. It’s difficult to consider this a full-fledged game, since the plot simply broke down at the end. So don't judge too harshly, treat this game as an experiment in which the developer gains experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: N1rox98

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Ok. . there is a serious problem with this update, you can't see the scenes, even if you advance in the story, just a small view. I'm glad the nts is back, but they should put more effort into how the main character reacts to this. It was kind of disappointing just to see Jack saying "fuck yeah, fuck my girlfriend" or just asking Kana to voluntarily go fuck Sayako, I don't know, it's kind of boring like that, it doesn't add tension to the plot

Space298076

Feb 23, 2018
No idea what's going on with this developer man. Feels like every ten seconds he changes his mind on what he wants to do. At this point idc if its NTS or NTR just finish the game. Just gonna drop this game and check on it in like a year at this point.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
You definitely could change equipment for the others as well the update before this update, although the process has become a lot more convoluted. Did it by any chance change again?
In this version of the game there is no way to switch to another party member on the equip screen, this is true if your group is just MC and Kana, or the full group.

JustSoultan

Dec 24, 2023
I had to re read this a few times just to understand what I am reading because of someone took extra time to capitalize every single word to point it hurts my eyes.
Anyways, I am sure FF(use their handle, it pretty disrespectful to just call them "dev") knows about the issue and has fixed the problem. And about narrative and POV change from Jack to Sayako is because the Dev (see how say Dev after I say the name) feels like they would be able to let the story flow better. And we might see the other characters in the second chapter.
So unless you have any helpful criticism, shut up and go away because apparently you are not mature enough to enjoy adult games. Especially ones in development that needs actual community and fan feedback.
I Don't know Maybe You Are Right. Maybe We Will See More Charters And Maybe It Will Be Better But The Thing Is The Game When He Do The New Update To Castle Guest Room And Inn Made The Game Loss Frame Alot And The Story goes far and now in this update not completed and the new sence not available and stuck when jack said to kana that he is sry about yesterday

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes