Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Daily Christmas freebies at daz3D.
If Daz has the same policy as in the previous years, they should remain free till Xmas, and then they will disappear, including the product page.
There will probably be a catchup at some time, but presently only today freebie is findable on the Daz site.
I will try to post a link to every freebie for those that do not want to check the daz3D site everyday (but these assets must be "purchased" before Christmas).
  • <2022-11-30 Wed.>
  • <2022-12-01 Thu.>
  • <2022-12-02 Fri.>
  • <2022-12-03 Sat.>
I noticed that the first two (2022-11-30 & 2022-12-01) product pages have already been taken off-line ...

Today's:

• <2022-12-04 Sun.>
Free is Free ... don't delay they may be useful

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I noticed that the first two (2022-11-30 & 2022-12-01) product pages have already been taken off-line ...

Today's:

• <2022-12-04 Sun.>
Another one bites the dust ... the Digital Xmas Viewer from the 2022-12-02 has gone off-line

Today's:
  • <2022-12-05 Mon.>

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
There are free nipple geografts for Genesis 9 over at renderotica:
Thanks! No idea what is going on with the whole nipple situation with Genesis 9, lol. I'm not sure if I'll make the jump, but good to have nipples ready!
(Also maybe I haven't ordered from Renderotica/CGBytes in a while, but it took like seven different screens just to check out for a free item!)

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
So you wanna get a freebie?
Hope you're already checking daz during their annual sale,
but - did you know on most sites (except renderosity) you can list by price- low to high?
make sure you're logged in.
A few examples are:
Sharecg.org
renderhub.com
daz3d.com
renderotica.com
cgbytes.com
With it being the holiday, you can go to thhe Fantasy Attic here:

that's THIS year's freebie advent-type calendar AND if you change out the year, you can get a few years back,
including being clever and finding their 'halloween' stuffles.

Last edited:

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Has anyone heard if the Renderosity is going to do their "advent-freebie" this year?
I've not seen anything nor received any notifications from #JennBlake (used to notify me (us?) on their events.
Okay - if you hear of any, do post here. Thank you.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
just a followup:
the 'FantasiesRealm' Freebies have a date limit, so that's that.
I did check with Renderosity and have not received a reply if they'll be offering ADDITIONAL freebies
to the ones they keep on their "FREEBIES" tab.
I thought to be clever and change dates (while logged in to my Renderosity account), but no can do:

and

give you the big
404 - middle finger.
Ah, oh well.
A BIG PLUS with Daz3d is if you have a Daz3d + account, there are free lessons to hone your 3d game.
I know the folks at daz watch sites like this and are more than likely members & vendors & creators.
With that said, Jay Versluis give fantastic lessons in his masterclass series:

Have a great shopping season!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes