Others Frankie's Funclub [v0.1] [LOVEBITES]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FrankiesFunclub-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

May 2, 2018
So how do you unlock scenes? So far I've got 3 but in videos it shows as _3,_4,and _5, so I assume there's two more. Seems to have something to do with items you pick up/money amount? Maybe location?

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
So how do you unlock scenes? So far I've got 3 but in videos it shows as _3,_4,and _5, so I assume there's two more. Seems to have something to do with items you pick up/money amount? Maybe location?
buy the crowbar and head to the door straight in front to the entrance, you'll be able to open it by holding "e" twice on it (once to remove the wooden planks, the other to open the door, there there's a hallway with two rooms, One one room there is one table in what seems to be a storage room and in the the other wooden tables in what seems to be a diner.
SOMETIMES (not always) either a Hat will spawn on the storage room, or a bowtie will spawn in the room with the wooden tables.
Pick wither of the items when they appear and you'll see some dialogue saying "Frankie probably wants this back", get caught after getting the item and violà, you'll get scenes 1 and 2 (1 for the hat, 2 for the bowtie)

Again, you'll have to check those rooms several times for either of them to spawn. I was lucky and got the hat on the first time i got into that room, but I think I went in like 5 or 6 times before having the bowtie spawn.

Other than that, I think you have all the remaining scenes.

Reactions: FooliganX

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
every scene is unlocked by buying shit on ebay looking icon on your computer. but one scene is found from finding a ribbon that has a chance to spawn randomly in the backrooms

Apr 8, 2019
This game will be better when the vision radius isn't 360 degrees and from one end of the room to the other, and stuff like crouching actually makes you less visible. At the moment there's no point to it because those low glass structure things don't properly hide you.

Oh yeah, and you can still get caught while leaving the building (I mean while the screen is fading out and you've completed the interaction) and lose all your items just the same way. A lot of work needed here for the basics, a lot.

Last edited:

PosmicCotato

Jun 19, 2021
here´s a tip: dont gather a lot of stuff in the door to steal more. you´ll get paralized when you escape

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote