Collection Video FPSBlyck Collection [2024-05-01] [FPSBlyck]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
From his Twitter: "High resolution/sound version temporarily only for paid subscribers"
Is he releasing high res content somewhere else for free?
"High resolution/sound version temporarily only for paid subscribers"

Pretty sure this is what that means, artists don't really do that, especially not ones this big. HydraFXX even left us a little easter egg about it.

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
I noticed the files sizes for FPS's releases are virtually the same between 720p and 1080p files. Looks like the bit rates are virtually the same. Would that make the 720p files "better"? Or are the 1080p files still better because higher resolution + still an appropriate bit rate for videos at 1080p?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
OP Updated

Renewed All Mirrors
All 2023 updates merged, Added 2023-11 to 2024-02 - 2k NoWM

Sorted in release order

View attachment 3411832 View attachment 3411834 View attachment 3411836 View attachment 3411833
Last Widowmaker vid is legit one of the best anims he's done ever
I agree, but from the perspective of other animations I'm thinking a few things;
- The boob jiggle is way too stiff, almost like someone cut it and is splicing it.
- There's usually a sheen on the cock in other animations, even if it's not inherently about the wetness, it implies such. her fingers are dry.
- Everything aside from her body is basically stiff, just mildly annoying to watch from my perspective.

Other than that, shit is top tier as always. The formula Blyck uses of never making long animations will always work and what makes me sad. We could be getting so much better content but I guess that extra effort isn't what's gonna pay the bills.

Reactions: LordLegolas

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
I agree, but from the perspective of other animations I'm thinking a few things;
- The boob jiggle is way too stiff, almost like someone cut it and is splicing it.
- There's usually a sheen on the cock in other animations, even if it's not inherently about the wetness, it implies such. her fingers are dry.
- Everything aside from her body is basically stiff, just mildly annoying to watch from my perspective.

Other than that, shit is top tier as always. The formula Blyck uses of never making long animations will always work and what makes me sad. We could be getting so much better content but I guess that extra effort isn't what's gonna pay the bills.
He make great and unique style animations. One of the best anal sex animations. If he make Futa it would be 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
If he starts to add some fluids... omg... same with Pewposterous and some other top tier guys o_O
idk if it's a skill issue or PC limitations, but there is a squirt tutorial from Gifdoozer coming in, maybe it will help
but not only that, there are a lot of people doing decent fluids sims, just ask mf...
I genuinely hope someone animates cum "correctly" at some point. I've already talked about it in other threads how watery and runny a lot of cum sims are. It's why I still prefer SFM animations when it comes to finishers; ropes are much closer to cum than a lot of other fluid sims I've seen out of Blender. If I have the time I'll properly learn it and hopefully master it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes