Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I personally find it hard to believe Fiona would tell Delilah even by slip of the tongue because of how good of friends they are at least that quickly anyhow. I think either 2 things when it comes to whole blackmail thing. Either Delilah isn't the blackmailer at least not the only one. I feel like there might be 2 Delilah and someone else. No reason or proof as to why but just a gut feeling I have. Or the blackmailer told Delilah at some point / Delilah is being blackmailed herself and she found out while doing something the blackmailer told her to do. Either way Delilah is sus to me.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You'd expect a more advanced blackmailer to push harder and sooner for more explicit pics or actions.
As a blackmailer fan ( :4Head:) you have to start with little things and then push harder and harder. You don't start by demanding a sex tape.

Delilah is sus imo, but I don't think she's the blackmailer, I think it's a red herring. Though she probably learned by herself that Ash is a duplo (maybe she watched her with Zoey).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Delilah is unequivocally portrayed as having an unhealthy obsession with the MC and was in the house (supposedly asleep) while the MC was having sex with someone else—and (not) coincidentally on the night that the theatening messages began. All it would take was her getting up to go to the bathroom at the wrong time to provide her with both opportunity (finding out the MC's secret) and motive (jealousy).

I don't think there's a lot of debate here, just a lot of people agreeing with each other and one person stridently disagreeing. Whether Delilah turns out to actually be the culprit or it's just a fake-out by the dev is a different matter, but she's clearly telegraphed by the game as the overwhelmingly likely suspect.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is not what I wrote. Read my comments more carefully, I wrote in detail what I mean.

Me too. Because you are lying again. I didn't write this.
I did not lie. I quoted your post word by word.

This and your meltdown over the fact that you can't accept the game is pointing right now to Delilah being the main suspect of being the anonymous blackmailer. You sure seem to have a problem accepting when you get things wrong and that your own headcanons are not absolute truths.:rolleyes:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I did not lie. I quoted your post word by word.

This and your meltdown over the fact that you can't accept the game is pointing right now to Delilah being the main suspect of being the anonymous blackmailer. You sure seem to have a problem accepting when you get things wrong and that your own headcanons are not absolute truths.:rolleyes:
Guy's "waiting for arguments" completely ignoring the last 3-15 pages. The passive gaslighting could create an impressive aurora of its own.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Where? In your own "headcanons"? I'm waiting for arguments.
It is useless pointing it out to you since that has been the main discussion for a long time and it should be obvious to you. It has been pointed out that it is still not clear if she is the one doing it or is just given the appearance of by the dev, making her the prime suspect.

Regardless of who I want to be the blackmailer and where I want that thread to go that doesn't change what is presented to us. You want the blackmailer to be someone else than Delilah, fine. Just don't say that what the others are pointing out is not there or at least present your interpretation of the events that others say make her suspect.

Personally I want someone else to be the blackmailer but I can't deny what Has been in the latest chapter. You present the blackmailer has this intelligent and meticulous person, but personal experience has thought me that it is generally not the casse. Also the actual blackmail started days later giving time to think about how to react to th first message which might not be the brightest idea. Then when the first "task" was asked the blackmailer only gave 10 min which is good to force to act, but then something happens. They accept the unsexy underwear photo even if they asked for something sexy with out even any threats. They are halfassing it. Either their leverage is the only thing they have or they are bluffing it. And they don't give Ashe a "homework" to occupy them.They, again, give Ashe time to think and prepare for their next interaction. They are lucky that Ashe prefer to not think to much about it or they could face some real backlash. This blackmail is looking less serious by the minute.

Kontralta, Just tell us the interpretation of the scenes you have and please when people are quoting you just accept what they say, we are all here to enjoy the story, this is not a pissing contest. If you feel that you are misquoted just clarify your vision and accept that others maybe did not interpreted your words as you would have liked them to be read. You already pointed out that you do not live in a predominantly English speaking country, so you'd do better assuming others read your words right and you just expressed yourself in a clumsy way. It is not the end of the world.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
As for me the ideal candidate to be Ashe's blackmailer is Isabella
unfortunatuly, it's very unlikely
I could see it if Rachel talked in her sleep, though I would expect a blackmailer-Isabella to be a lot more aggressive and pushy with the blackmail, than we saw.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I could see it if Rachel talked in her sleep, though I would expect a blackmailer-Isabella to be a lot more aggressive and pushy with the blackmail, than we saw.
Isabella is about as subtle as a nuclear device.
She would either trumpet the news out as far and wide as she can, or she would straight up run to Ashe and do some horrendous shit to her ASAP.

So no, unfortunately it's not Isabella, I kind of wish it would have been since it potentially means that we can just fucking get rid of her in the future, but alas.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Isabella is about as subtle as a nuclear device.
She would either trumpet the news out as far and wide as she can, or she would straight up run to Ashe and do some horrendous shit to her ASAP.

So no, unfortunately it's not Isabella, I kind of wish it would have been since it potentially means that we can just fucking get rid of her in the future, but alas.
Isabella has the personality to make someone being a duplo motive enough for her if she wanted, but that personality also wouldn't have chosen that method.

I can't think of anyone that does fit that well, but an obsessed and jealous Delilah fits best from those we know, that also had the best opportunity to find out in the first place.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Isabella has the personality to make someone being a duplo motive enough for her if she wanted, but that personality also wouldn't have chosen that method.

I can't think of anyone that does fit that well, but an obsessed and jealous Delilah fits best from those we know, that also had the best opportunity to find out in the first place.
Either that or something out of left field like Vanessa's mom, since we're either looking at plausibility of having seen/heard proof of Ashe being a duplo, or being powerful enough to dig that information up.

I don't know how the world specifically handles medical journals, but if it's anything like how our world works, it's exceedingly hard unless you're family/work there/have a lot of sway and power.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Either that or something out of left field like Vanessa's mom, since we're either looking at plausibility of having seen/heard proof of Ashe being a duplo, or being powerful enough to dig that information up.

I don't know how the world specifically handles medical journals, but if it's anything like how our world works, it's exceedingly hard unless you're family/work there/have a lot of sway and power.
Yeah, V mom could have done it to test Ashe, which she failed by giving in.

Reactions: Ciaran8023
4.90 star(s) 87 Votes