EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Imagine a man's life, built brick by brick with nothing but sheer will. Imagine it being crushed simply because of God’s will. What would you do?
No one can know whether it was the right decision for him or even for the world at large.
The only certainty is that he chose to shatter the fate that had been decided for him into a thousand pieces.
His name is Weldien Grif-Jeremy. And he chose to kill God. He manipulates the Holy Knight to change his fate. The Knight swings her sword to protect the Peach Flower Princess. The Princess entrusts her body to the one she truly loves. Her Beloved pollutes and defiles her holy flesh. And the Devil laughs at their pathetic dance.
Will he escape this nightmarish interwoven fate by corrupting these holy maidens… or will it all fall apart?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: KI-SofTWarE
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.1
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Thanks to gaforb for the share!

smpl2.png smpl4.png smpl6.png smpl10.png smpl1.png smpl5.png
smpl3.png smpl7.png smpl8.png smpl9.png smpl11.png smpl12.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
His name is Weldien Grif-Jeremy. He manipulates the Holy Knight to change his fate. His Princess entrusts her body to the one she truly loves.
Her Beloved defiles her holy flesh. And the Devil laughs at their pathetic dance.
c6cona.jpg
THX for the share...

Anyone who faced him must have surely quivered and savored all the tastes of fear in front of the embodiment of devilry itself.
Ah, once again, Supreme_Evil appears in games. :D

Last edited:

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
From the pic,

'Will you give the maidens testicles?'

Does that means we have a choice on toggleable content? Or is it only that option is toggleable? Because I see the shit tag and I really hope I can avoid getting shit into my eyes.

Reactions: flannan
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes