• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Not so much corruption as simple distance I think? I played this a while ago but it was so straightforward and boring I stopped.
Ya, I've kinda felt this dev's games are always like this for the most part. Interesting concept and decent art but, they always feel kinda flat and boring.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Until they add Netori, Netorase, Netorare A and B I'd rather it all be under one tag for simplicity sake. Because Netori if the mc already has someone is also cheating
Yeah Male Protag cheating could be the MC cheating on his gf or Netori same with Female protagonist and NTR so we're just gonna have to wait for those tags. That being said I believe the official f95 stance is cheating is for Netori and Female Protagonist cheating and Male protagonists cheating on their partners although I could be wrong on that. I think NTR was just specified as Male Protagonist being cheated on or Netorase.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
First playthrough seems very linear unless I missed something? Apparently there's different routes you can do upon finishing the game once but I can't be assed. Also girl is a slut from the start so the corruption aspect doesn't really feel like it matters.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
There's a lot of good nikukure games I've played but judging from the comments we've got a bad one.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
this game is.. not good

-horrible balance for combat that's not very compelling to begin with
-allegedly has an armor break system. I've literally seen ONE armor break attack through 10 dungeons now.. not that it would matter for anything anyway
-very linear
-corruption is not well-paced.. and the corruption stats are meaningless (ties into the linearity)
-mediocre art (very Vanja-like, and I don't mean that as a compliment)

Last edited:

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Is there any way to have non-combat sex with anyone else than the pansy prince? If he is the only one then this game is a 0/5

Reactions: bbbb420

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Where the hell is the dragon to save the queen?
Minnya Wilderness. Quest hints are under "system" in the menu.

Cool also does it has Virgin run? or NTR Is unavoidable?
Nope. And while I'm not an NTR tag purist, I agree, this is far more "cheating" than NTR. The guy getting cucked is a cardboard cutout you never see again after the intro.

Last edited:

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Seems like you have to beat the entire game first (The cute prince route) in order to get to the good stuff. Judging by the gallery there's probably more routes after the second one as well.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes