Ren'Py Campus Bonds [v0.1.1] [MCVisualNovels]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
Thanks! Could you exemplify and tell me which aspects of the game you found similar to BaDIK? Thanks! :)
I don't care about similarities or commonalities, but I am against the sexual interactions of romantic characters in the first episodes. Personally, I am in favor of giving the MC a deeper insight into the inner stories of these characters. Note: I apologize if my English is bad :D

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I don't care about similarities or commonalities, but I am against the sexual interactions of romantic characters in the first episodes. Personally, I am in favor of giving the MC a deeper insight into the inner stories of these characters. Note: I apologize if my English is bad :D
Hell nah dude. Fuck slow burns. They aren't even all that realistic. How many college students are waiting months or years before fucking? Especially if they're partying on the regular. Same night/week fucks are pretty common.

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
Hell nah dude. Fuck slow burns. They aren't even all that realistic. How many college students are waiting months or years before fucking? Especially if they're partying on the regular. Same night/week fucks are pretty common.
Just my personal opinion man, calm down :D Look at things from the sustainable point of view of the story :D I don't care about the whores on campus, I'm just playing the game hahaha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1715705850319.png
How do we get to talk to her? MC wants to do just that, but the game says to wait till they break it up ...
1715705911356.png
After chatting up the bouncer and going on two full tours of the club, they just dissapear.
WELL GOOD DAMN DIS HAS TONS OF CONTENT FOR A V0.1. NICE
1715705409059.png
Josy of this game - having issues and bombing our feeble, beautyful, newborn relationships with them.
Could you exemplify and tell me which aspects of the game you found similar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1715705991518.png
What is wrong with this whole scene? Do we get to talk to any of these hotties at all in this night?
1715706049296.png
MCVisualNovels
MC cannot talk to them; after chatting up the bouncer and doing another tour of the club with nothing to do, obviously, maybe just find a newspaper or a amgasine for the gallery ... these girls just dissapear and two guys appear in their place.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCVisualNovels

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Just my personal opinion man, calm down :D Look at things from the sustainable point of view of the story :D I don't care about the whores on campus, I'm just playing the game hahaha
Hah all good dude. I just don't like lame ass slow burns. Don't wanna waste years of real-time waiting for lewd scenes for my fav girls. Got better shit to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MCVisualNovels

MCVisualNovels

Game Developer
May 11, 2024
View attachment 3633743
How do we get to talk to her? MC wants to do just that, but the game says to wait till they break it up ...
View attachment 3633745
After chatting up the bouncer and going on two full tours of the club, they just dissapear.

View attachment 3633725
Josy of this game - having issues and bombing our feeble, beautyful, newborn relationships with them.

View attachment 3633749
What is wrong with this whole scene? Do we get to talk to any of these hotties at all in this night?
View attachment 3633752
MCVisualNovels
MC cannot talk to them; after chatting up the bouncer and doing another tour of the club with nothing to do, obviously, maybe just find a newspaper or a amgasine for the gallery ... these girls just dissapear and two guys appear in their place.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes